[Request] Developer who know very good l2off and l2off pack(Not for scammers)

★TsaGaS™

Question

So hello,as tittle says i need dev for l2off server and a l2off pack.  8)

I need basically the developer and then the pack!!!

Not for scammers,i am not noob

very good move indeed!

if I am not wrong, there are no l2off expierenced devs (exept c1 one) cause you can count them on one hand's fingers,

and they all are extremaly bussy cause of demand

demand on c1 is little, so I have time to read/post something on this forum

It's more that real l2off developers don't want to help people like him who are plainly trying to make a plug-and-play server just to make some quick cash.

He hasn't asked for any help or shown any interest in learning anything, he wants to pay someone to do everything for him and then reap the benefits of it for himself.

Not an attractive arrangement for any developer.

Extremely Busy ? I think most of them left or are leaving L2, cause its always the same. Servers With Copy And Pasted Features, people that want to make money with a server, or with the name (Yes, some people are using dead server name, and using announcements, like "We Are Back, blablabla..." and so on) , i tried to find a good server just for checking and i can't find anything good, or L2J crap (Its difficult to find anything good) with Donations Big Like Hell or Newbie L2Off Server that uses tricks listed up. So why developers, should stay ? Maybe just for Fun, or cause they development, uses so old chronicle (No Offense Smeli) that just little number of people appreciate. For What To add another server, another site to the lists of ServerRankings or for making something that you will get all the profits later for all the job ? Another reason is that everything is the same, if you check MMORPG Games, there are only small differences between them.

start with l2j that is easy for you :P

Already know many,had server 3 years!!! I want l2off!

Extremely Busy ? I think most of them left or are leaving L2, cause its always the same. Servers With Copy And Pasted Features, people that want to make money with a server, or with the name (Yes, some people are using dead server name, and using announcements, like "We Are Back, blablabla..." and so on) , i tried to find a good server just for checking and i can't find anything good, or L2J crap (Its difficult to find anything good) with Donations Big Like Hell or Newbie L2Off Server that uses tricks listed up. So why developers, should stay ? Maybe just for Fun, or cause they development, uses so old chronicle (No Offense Smeli) that just little number of people appreciate. For What To add another server, another site to the lists of ServerRankings or for making something that you will get all the profits later for all the job ? Another reason is that everything is the same, if you check MMORPG Games, there are only small differences between them.

So you think that i should not create a new server? Huh?

Extremely Busy ? I think most of them left or are leaving L2, cause its always the same.

No way. One guy living in the village nearby and saying - its is always the same, the same village the same cows

Yep, he have no funds to see the whole world

but in l2 everyone who want can do everything

well, on OFFICIAL doing of everything is forbidden, but in freeshards you are free not to follow official path

Already know many,had server 3 years!!! I want l2off!So you think that i should not create a new server? Huh?

then download it and start to play with files!

after some years of hard work you will be the developer you seek now (as it were with me)

then download it and start to play with files!

after some years of hard work you will be the developer you seek now (as it were with me)

So,you know l2off files...Why dont you help me?

So,you know l2off files...Why dont you help me?

Because he's a excentric crazy googoo, who works on older leaked files and with granddelusions that his vision of how l2 should be, is real l2.

And you seem to ignore that fact that helping you will be probably benefitless for the "developer".

You also have no grasp of L2Off and its mechanics contra l2j (my educated geuss).

Even if you offer money, your with a 100% hitrate going to create something lame that most of us developers, belive ruined l2off completely.

That being said, 90% of getting a server "running" is straight forward, with some knowledge of windows/networking/server applications.

TRY, and then ask questions.

Research what you have availeble out of the box, and test shit out, note differences from packs etc etc.

Logical deduction.

Because he's a excentric crazy googoo, who works on older leaked files and with granddelusions that his vision of how l2 should be, is real l2.

And you seem to ignore that fact that helping you will be probably benefitless for the "developer".

You also have no grasp of L2Off and its mechanics contra l2j (my educated geuss).

Even if you offer money, your with a 100% hitrate going to create something lame that most of us developers, belive ruined l2off completely.

That being said, 90% of getting a server "running" is straight forward, with some knowledge of windows/networking/server applications.

TRY, and then ask questions.

Research what you have availeble out of the box, and test shit out, note differences from packs etc etc.

Logical deduction.

Can anyone find me that i want? I am searching 10 days and none tell me : "Ok i will help you".....SO many developers none have time?

do not tell what you do not know

in 2006 there were community called PP

most of devs turned to c4-Interlude

yep, many want that all 100% work on c4 and do not like that 101th dev stays on the c1

c4 turned to be private development

I had tried to keep community by "c1 for all, c4 for private"

but nobody wanted to work for all and PP vanished, forever

and yes, those who work for all, those are googoos, even more they are dumb asses and must go work for private

yep, many want that all 100% work on c4 and do not like that 101th dev stays on the c1

and yes, those who work for all, those are googoos, even more they are dumb asses and must go work for private

Ok pm you!

Your definately right there, smeli boy!

Because ET, ZZCat, Ezme/Ezasm, and god knows how many other chinese people weren't privately developing in c1.

And 99% weren't using extenders developed and then cracked/leaked by them.

NO sirree!

BS, as soon as people discovered there was money to be made, some people grabbed the chance (Human nature).

C1, c4 or... ct2.3 whenever or if ever it finds its way to the public.

Second it makes NO SENSE, to stay on c1 - and continue to build features already implemented in an newer version of the application leaked for everyone.

Especially when in your case, you didn't even remotely finish any of the important features.

Just kept adding newer client support.

Why exactly you didn't do "C4 for all, smeli open project!" and reap the bloody benefits of newer more stable applications with more features?

Your arguments have no connection comparing to what you wanted to achieve.

And also give you a ton of more work - work you clearly can't handle alone.

And now you yourself are going private - you shall teach someone c4(i hope to god, it wont be your c1 project) - instead of the fella trying himself and us PUBLICLY answering for all to see ;)