[Request] Developer who know very good l2off and l2off pack(Not for scammers)

★TsaGaS™

Question

So hello,as tittle says i need dev for l2off server and a l2off pack.  8)

I need basically the developer and then the pack!!!

Not for scammers,i am not noob

You won't attract anything unless you look somewhat capable of commanding the english language, and have a somewhat plan and idea for what you want.

Then you'll do with someone like michael or endart or shakal or wahtever tartlets hide in the forum.

People who will charge you money for extracting a RAR file, and running sql scripts.

And maybe copy pasting some simple script and ai.

On the other hand, based on your english - you probably need this...

LOL ! u're sure ? haha

Yes!

pm me

What do you know about l2off?

You won't attract anything unless you look somewhat capable of commanding the english language, and have a somewhat plan and idea for what you want.

Then you'll do with someone like michael or endart or shakal or wahtever tartlets hide in the forum.

People who will charge you money for extracting a RAR file, and running sql scripts.

Hmm...I will give money to someone if i will have that i am think about!

Chronicle 1 developer at your service

no payment needed!

Interlude chronicle needed!

Yes! What do you know about l2off?Hmm...I will give money to someone if i will have that i am think about!

Interlude chronicle needed!

no, you'll pay some random dude to set it up for you.

You have no plan, no specification requirement.

and apparently not the few braincells it would require to research 15 minutes and do it yourself :)

//AGREE

:/ extracting .rar and installing MSSQL is hard work dude, let him pay someone for that :D easy money for idiots that get payed by even bigger idiots :P

No man,i need a guy that i pay for pack and he help me to add some modifications that i need,not to steal me,i can see the defference between someone that will help me and someone that want's to steal me!

Still searching for that guy!!!! ANYONE?

No man,i need a guy that i pay for pack and he help me to add some modifications that i need,not to steal me,i can see the defference between someone that will help me and someone that want's to steal me!

Still searching for that guy!!!! ANYONE?

Look the guy will do a few modifications in notepad? whats the difference? Just search a pack on maxcheaters and figure it out your self. Cause if you want some core modifications and you are willing to pay for it, well its not gonna be cheap.

Look the guy will do a few modifications in notepad? whats the difference? Just search a pack on maxcheaters and figure it out your self. Cause if you want some core modifications and you are willing to pay for it, well its not gonna be cheap.

Well that what i am need,can you help me? I am willing to pay somethink for help!

Any good pack to propose me somethink?

Let's say the truth, people with knowledge, experience, and so on, won't PM, i think they want you to PM them. For a start, they will laugh a little bit, then maybe they will help.

Let's say the truth, people with knowledge, experience, and so on, won't PM, i think they want you to PM them. For a start, they will laugh a little bit, then maybe they will help.

Names?

Names?

very good move indeed!

if I am not wrong, there are no l2off expierenced devs (exept c1 one) cause you can count them on one hand's fingers,

and they all are extremaly bussy cause of demand

demand on c1 is little, so I have time to read/post something on this forum