[Help] Make augmented weapons tradeable

mechawk

Question

Hi all,

Im running a L2J Server Interlude and im trying to find a simple(non-java) way to make augmented weapons on my server tradeable. Is there a way to do this? Any help would be great.

Thank you

Mech

"See you on the other side..."

10 answers to this question

All you have to do is edit the trade request packet implementation. But beware, the client does not display the augmentation. So in the trade window, you will see the weapon without augmentation.

Hi,

Is there a way to edit "TradeRequest.java"  without having to use any special programs and having to link with SVN sites. This is a old build from L2J (from Aug. 2007)?

Mech

Hi,

Is there a way to edit "TradeRequest.java"  without having to use any special programs and having to link with SVN sites. This is a old build from L2J (from Aug. 2007)?

Mech

You mean that u don't have source files? Only compiled pack?

Greetings,

I downloaded back in 2007 from L2Jdp.com the need files to start a server. And did not touch the Java files in any way, except to move them into the folders to create a server. I have never updated or open the files with any program. If this doesnt not answer the questions, please tell how i cal better info you. :)  So for being such a newbie, but i am learning from many here at this forum page.

Many thanks

Mech

Greetings,

Does not finding "traderequest.java" help you in helping me? hehe Sorry for being such a newbie on this. The version i have is old to say the least.

Mech

Try find here: java\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\clientpackets\TradeRequest.java

Anyway depends by your pack.