[L2J] L2premium

l2premium

look, the Server is Freya, Its The Real Freya, Everything is there, Weapons, armors, jewels, new area's, new Mobs, new Npc's, new Raidboss. if you Dont believe Anything then go check it for yourself. Its All there. there are loads of people on my server that can verify its Full Freya.

i tested and its freya.

dunno its becoming quite stupid and insulting from your side guys .if you have freya client you can try if you dont..then qq.

the "ifs" and "thats" better cut it out i logged only to see if its freya and it is (quriosity)and you know what? he is advertising a server but i see a bad attitude from your side.if it was your server homemade or dedicated then you would say okkkkk f.u all and thats it. i think that you should start respecting a little bit the user behind the screen .

play safe follow the rules ;)

dude 100% freya?

i pm'ed an UBBER HERO CHAR from server and i just asked him "does the server got freya skills" ?

he sayd yes ofc, 2 skills o.o

i told him all the classes got at least 3 new skills and he start to spamm me with "LOLOLOLOLOLOL" things. that's awesome right?

as other said above, is not EVEN 100% Epilogue, what about Freya? lies.

and why are u writing stupid things here about that server is 100% and a lot of lies. i doubt if u got 3 atributes on armor / weps, i dont think u got that kind of stuff added.

and why are u writing stupid things here about that server is 100% and a lot of lies. i doubt if u got 3 atributes on armor / weps, i dont think u got that kind of stuff added.

mby bcs u can't put 3 attri in weapon ?  /fail

show me screens from every part of Epilogue epic quest, and then i'll consider calling it at least 'half-full' Epilogue

lol u can't??

then those kids who made server got epilogue client + some packs which include armors + weps + new zones and mobs. thats not even 50% Freya :))

istead of lieing that server is full freya, u would have more succes if u tell the ppl that server is Epilogue with few Freya stuff's.

lolkiddos

dude 100% freya?

i pm'ed an UBBER HERO CHAR from server and i just asked him "does the server got freya skills" ?

he sayd yes ofc, 2 skills o.o

i told him all the classes got at least 3 new skills and he start to spamm me with "LOLOLOLOLOLOL" things. that's awesome right?

as other said above, is not EVEN 100% Epilogue, what about Freya? lies.

Read this http://www.lineage2.com/news/freya_01.html

It's all about freya. From NCS

stop say bullsh1t and don't make bad opinion for server if u don't play on

Sry for my english

Read this

It's all about freya. From NCS

stop say bullsh1t and don't make bad opinion for server if u don't play on

Sry for my english

wtf is with this non-sense post?! o.o

• 3 weeks later...

To all the haters out there :

Do you even fucking know what Freya is ? The Freya update is nothing more than 3 attris , antharas/valakas overpowerment , 3-4 new skills , the weapons / armors / jewels , Freya raid and a bunch of new zones . If the guy says that his server has got them , THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS SAY IT'S NOT FREYA ?