[Αttention] Take care of your deals with => Gekas

mg13gr

gekas13/ gekasdapro/ danoobz0r/ moonwalker/ leecher of mxc with Ke$ha/ flamer/spamer

All his previous acc are banned (over 10 i guess, many VIPs too)

Just leave him, his time will come.

gekas13/ gekasdapro/ danoobz0r/ moonwalker/ leecher of mxc with Ke$ha/ flamer/spamer

All his previous acc are banned (over 10 i guess, many VIPs too)

Just leave him, his time will come.

Let ppl know meng.

He requested site. I said ok, you will have it in 2 days. The coder delayed 1 day, but the site is completed anyway.

Today, I contacted him and told him "My money and you will take your site". He told me "I'm sure it won't work, test it or I won't buy it". We told him to test it on his own and if something would go wrong we would fix it as soon as possible. He said no and shits.

Well, we lost our time making it and we got not money from this asshole, that's all.

He requested site. I said ok, you will have it in 2 days. The coder delayed 1 day, but the site is completed anyway.

Today, I contacted him and told him "My money and you will take your site". He told me "I'm sure it won't work, test it or I won't buy it". We told him to test it on his own and if something would go wrong we would fix it as soon as possible. He said no and shits.

Well, we lost our time making it and we got not money from this asshole, that's all.

it's dump cause you have made work to so many ppl....so there wouldn't be a scam issue

anyway,can't u sell it in someone else?:)

it's dump cause you have made work to so many ppl....so there wouldn't be a scam issue

anyway,can't u sell it in someone else?:)

1. Exactly.

2. Ofc we can.

Jesus christ

Gekas asked for a websitte?

He always used ucoz and it's default templates.

http://l2meredith.zapto.org/

no ucoz