[Guide]Saggitarius Guide

Nosti21

I DONT GET IT WHAT DOES +WIT DO?!?!?

i have seen it at GH and at sagi now what does it do?

you have to be pro to understand it

1. Wit +4 Int -4 is useless for saggi... Better it u put a lil more DEX for speed and atk speed.

2. Double Shot?! You didn't neither mentioned it in pvp. I can tell you that you will make a really good dmg with it.

3. Prophecy of wind > Chant of Victory. 25 more critic rate and only 3 less accuracy that u will get back with your toggle skill.

1)Sagittarius Vs Mages

Mages are quite easy enemies.Especially if we are a bit lucky and make critical hits

1a)Make stun + Snipe

even if stunned wasn't succesful,keep hiting

1b)Use UE.Make this vs difficult mages to avoid debuffs

1c)Dash + Run.Make sure you are in max range,so when u hit mage can't hit you or hits you 1 hit in every your hit

are you bip?  Make Snipe , then use dash + run hahaha i m crying

use UE when u pvp for mages their debuffs arent success to you omg i have to laught from yesterday

funny guide keep sharing

1)Sagittarius Vs Magesare you bip?  Make Snipe , then use dash + run hahaha i m crying

use UE when u pvp for mages their debuffs arent success to you omg i have to laught from yesterday

funny guide keep sharing

you dont know to play why are you talking?? pfff go away if you dont like the guide.

What about Buffs??

Reccomended Buffs

shot00001ja.png

What's the point of having improve shield defense if you are not wearing a shield  :P

Holy Weapon is just if you have Holy element in your bow if not is useless, instead of holy weapon, get eye of pa'agrio or pa'agrio fist i think it would be better, and songs and dances are fine but I prefer dance of inspiration (accuracy) instead of song of champion  ;)

is just my point of view