Voting Spammer?

Th3On3

Is it possible to make a voting spammer for like hopezone or something? ;D

Not saying that i want to use it, but it think it would be good to have just incase of problems or something...

;)

Th3On3

Is it possible to make a voting spammer for like hopezone or something? ;D

Not saying that i want to use it, but it think it would be good to have just incase of problems or something...

;)

Th3On3

Ragezone server has an autovoter, so I don't think it is impossible. We could decode this prog and remake it, but we need some help by a programmer :/

Ragezone server has an autovoter, so I don't think it is impossible. We could decode this prog and remake it, but we need some help by a programmer :/

You can't edit an .exe or decompile or whatever you will get errors if th3on3 whants an autovoter must pay nothing is free.

What do you mean by editing ?

To go In a debugg mode and recompile the .exe open and view the source something that isn't possible if you want the pure code and it wants too many hours of work and it will have to many errors also.To Sum up  it can't be done.

i don;t understand why would you want something like this (although i have seen one) because if everybody makes a program to:

voting every 10 seconds without tracking your IP?
then these TOPs will be for nothing....i think it's better to leave them as they are so you can make an ideea about the servers.

i don;t understand why would you want something like this (although i have seen one) because if everybody makes a program to:  then these TOPs will be for nothing....i think it's better to leave them as they are so you can make an ideea about the servers.

true that is quite ironic that you bring that up because, Doesen't a toplist make for a great place to look for who is the best? But go on to hopezone look at the difference in votes between # 1 And #2 its like 1000.... Hmm i wonder whats going on there??? either they have an auto voter or you muct vote befor you vist their website....

What about that votting everytime someone clicks the l2.exe??? that i am intrested in? please tell me more about it...

I could most lickely find a few dews who could do this for me... maybe you guys want in on it? If i get it to work ill give each of you who responded to this befor me a copy to sell =)...

• 3 years later...

Asterios as well has a similar setup or at least used to. I had some old files from them and everytime you opened the game you had to vote to continue and get ingame. Never bothered to try and figure out how it was done as I don't bother with vote sites or any server that bothers players with voting.

Asterios as well has a similar setup or at least used to. I had some old files from them and everytime you opened the game you had to vote to continue and get ingame. Never bothered to try and figure out how it was done as I don't bother with vote sites or any server that bothers players with voting.

Do it dude,vote sites are very important for a server's population ;) and you know it well

Nice undig,btw xd

lol didn't notice the date. Maximo used a big shovel for that one :P Bah I hate vote sites maybe I'll post those asterios files and somebody else can try lol.

These sites bring you people,sadly