[League of Legends][Guide] Xin Zhao, The Seneschal of Demacia

Tessellate

Xin Zhao, The Seneschal of Demacia

champion_55.jpg

Whenever Jarvan III, the king of Demacia, delivers one of his rallying speeches from the glinting marble balcony atop the Royal Palace, Xin Zhao is at his side. Coined the Seneschal of Demacia, Xin Zhao is the personal steward of the Lightshield Dynasty. His enigmatic, silent vigil has led to an abundance of conjecture concerning his ''secret life'' and origins. Whether it's ''Zaun double-agent'' tendered at the dinner table or ''indebted rune mage'' mused in the editorials of the ''Demacian Constant'', Xin Zhao betrays no hints to sate the curiosity of the masses... for good reason.

Stats

Damage  49  (+3.3 / per level)

Health 445 (+87 / per level)

Mana 213 (+31 / per level)

Move Speed 320

Armor 16.2 (+3.7 / per level)

Spell Block 30 (+1.25 / per level)

Health Regen 1.4 (+0.14 / per level)

Mana Regen 0.82 (+0.05 / per level)

Ability

5-1.gif

Three Talon Strike

(mana cost: 90/105/120/135/150)

(active)

Xin Zhao's next 3 standard attacks deal increased damage, with the third attack knocking an opponent into the air.

Xin Zhao prepares to unleash a fearsome combo, causing his next 3 standard attacks to deal 15/30/45/60/75 (+) physical damage, with the final attack knocking his opponent into the air.

5-2.gif

Battle Cry

(mana cost: 80/100/120/140/160)

(active)

Xin Zhao passively increases his attack speed and can activate this ability to further increase attack speed and lower his ability cooldowns with each attack.

Passive: Increases Xin Zhao's attack speed by 15/20/25/30/35%.

Active: Xin Zhao unleashes a battle cry, increasing his attack speed by double the passive amount for 7 seconds, and causing his standard attacks to reduce all other ability cooldowns by 1 second.

5-3.gif

Audacious Charge

(mana cost: 40)

(active)

Xin Zhao charges an enemy, dealing damage and slowing it and all other enemies in the area.

Xin Zhao charges an enemy unit, dealing 70/110/150/190/230 (+0.4) magic damage to all nearby enemies and slowing them by 20/25/30/35/40% for 1.7 seconds.

5-4.gif

Crescent Sweep

(mana cost: 120)

(active)

Xin Zhao fiercely sweeps his spear around him, dealing damage to nearby enemies based on their current health.

Xin Zhao unleashes a fierce spear sweep on targets around him, dealing 125/250/375 + 20/20/20% of their current health in physical damage. His magic resistance and armor are increased by 30/40/50 for the next 8 seconds.

5-5.gif

Tireless Warrior

(passive)

Xin Zhao restores 30 health for every 3 attacks that he lands. This amount increases by 5 every 2 level

Ability Build

1) Q - Three Talon Strike

2) E - Audacious Charge

3) W - Battle Cry

4) Q - Three Talon Strike

5) Q - Three Talon Strike

6) R - Crescent Sweep

7) E - Audacious Charge

8) Q - Three Talon Strike

9) E - Audacious Charge

10) Q - Three Talon Strike

11) R - Crescent Sweep

12) E - Audacious Charge

13) E - Audacious Charge

14) W - Battle Cry

15) W - Battle Cry

16) R - Crescent Sweep

17) W - Battle Cry

18) W - Battle Cry

Items Build

3006.gif

Berserker's Greaves

+25% Attack Speed UNIQUE Passive: Enhanced Movement 2.

3126.gif

Madred's Bloodrazor

+30 Attack Damage +40% Attack Speed +25 Armor UNIQUE Passive: On hit, deals Magic Damage equal to 4% of the target's maximum Health.

3022.gif

Frozen Mallet

+700 Health +20 Attack Damage UNIQUE Passive: Physical attacks reduce your target's Movement Speed for 2.5 seconds.

3035.gif

Last Whisper

+10 Attack Damage +40% Attack Speed UNIQUE Passive: Attacks penetrate 40% of the defender's armor.

3031.gif

Infinity Edge

+80 Attack Damage +20% Critical Strike UNIQUE Passive: Critical hits now deal 250% damage instead of 200%.

3072.gif

The Bloodthirster

+60 Attack Damage +15% Lifesteal Passive: Gain an additional 1 Physical Damage and 0.25% Lifesteal per kill. Maximum of +40 Damage and 10% Lifesteal. Bonuses are lost upon death.

Spells

dyvqyd.jpg

Heal

Restores 140 + 20 x level health to your Champion and 50% of that to nearby allies.

Cooldown 270 seconds

spell_201.jpg

Exhaust

Blinds the target (100% miss chance) and slows its Movement Speed by 40% for 3 seconds.

Cooldown 210 seconds

Runes & Masteries

Rune build

Red(Marks)-Greater Mark Of Furor

Yellow(Seals)-Greater Seal Of Furor

Blue(Glyphs)-Greater Glyph Of Furor

Quintessence-Greater Quintessence Of Desolation

Masteries

you can choose between 21/0/9 or 21/9/0

its how you think its the best for Xin Zhao. (personaly i will play with 21/1/8)

Click me

again c/p from you chucky?? omagad.

btw

maybe i take the champ and to test the guide.

if you sit about one hour versus 2-3 bots maybe you will complete the item guide...

again c/p from you chucky?? omagad.

btw

maybe i take the champ and to test the guide.

eee no?

i made this myself.. -.-

Guide is good but it has one minus, your item guide is bad, i mean you have to be overfeeded to make all of these items...

They need more than 15,000 gold!

as soon as you get frozen malet and madrets its easy

joking me ah? ;d

no cuz every game i get frozen mallet ill own shit xD

or i just play noobs every every every game or im just to good ^^