About L2phx

Hi guys

is there any chance to get with l2phx iteams from the shop 4 free ? like with hlapex

i mean baium ring etc

i searched so many times for it but could not find anything maybe its cuz iam a noob in this things and tested it yesterday like 4 hours and found out nothing but dupe works ( which maxtor has posted )

so maybe someone can tell me how to do it if its possible or maybe someone can give me hlapex which is working for c4 cuz i maybe found a server where it is working ( l2off ) but i wont tell the server now cuz everyone can read it

if this work i will share it

Edit its c4

Maybe bcoz u dont know what to do in it, everyday it seems that ppl find little holes in servers security, l2off as well as l2j, only thing that we cant bypass at all so far is loaders like bake ice.

the problem is that when i make something like dupe items or something similar, the server DC me..

i tried base command like.. use items or like that.. and it works.. but with "hacks" it doesn't work.. i can log in in the server with Hlapex or l2phx without problem.. but.. :(