[HELP] About Official

HighQuality

There are also common items

these are dropped by mobs/or bought in 1/10 of their price in shop(talking about C/D )

by mobs you can get till B grade common items fully,or a weapon

A grade you craft SEALED armors,which become unsealed via Catabombs mammon and ancient adena

one more ,i think that you can put in a weapon a special ability.is it like this ,or you find it with sa?

You level up crystals,taken by quest from grand magister from giran

you have to level it up for your weapon

you buy it 10 level from luxury,then with Q and raid boss like valakas antharas baium or that in Primeval island you level it up

Vesper weapons need level 16,S 13 dyna 14 icarus 15

until now i have learned : there aren't mp pots ,only elixirs that i believe they are good enough. i don't think i will have a problem,but i don't know where to find them,[pls post where can i find them for each grade]you can find items until c grade with adenas ,then you have to find crystals and buy b grade and up items[i don't know how to find them for each grade too]

i like them but now i want to learn for valuable quests,class quests,and where i find the best dyes,and how to do SA my wep .POST A SITE IF YOU KNOW THAT INCLUDES THEM THNX

you can check some guides here

btw you started official or another server?

until a grade elixir i think you find them in aden shop

about SA

it's up to grade

simple C grade weapon no common needs RED crystal level 9

a B grade simple(like vahalla)needs 9 while wizards tear 10

More at Lineage2.com and pmfun.com

then u make them by recipe

i found a quest in grand magister ,what is it and what have i to do,it has to do with the crystals to make sa

it's a quest

when u have this and a crystal px level 10

go at a raid boss,and use the crystal(by pressing it)

it will cast something like vampiric claw

and when raid boss dies,it is leveled up

but u will have much time till then,until crafting a A grade weapon(or more)

it's a quest

when u have this and a crystal px level 10

go at a raid boss,and use the crystal(by pressing it)

it will cast something like vampiric claw

and when raid boss dies,it is leveled up

but u will have much time till then,until crafting a A grade weapon(or more)

yes but how i see in quests i can go to the mobs of the quest and start leveling up it ,right? but in high levels need raidbosses if i am right

yes but how i see in quests i can go to the mobs of the quest and start leveling up it ,right? but in high levels need raidbosses if i am right

yes

that was the way to C4

you can level it up up to level 10 in Displices necropolis px

(doom nights etc-doom mobs)

yes

that was the way to C4

you can level it up up to level 10 in Displices necropolis px

(doom nights etc-doom mobs)

it can't be easy. the quest includes everything about mobs and levels .

btw :in aden i can't find the elixirs only for hp and cp, also where can i buy or find the dyes +4 -4,

does anything change with augemtation?

PS:i think that i learned all the differences.does anything else exist that maybe i don't know it ,because i was playing only newbie high rate servers?

[EDITED] i forgot , how i obtain belts or tattoos ? just for p def ,or there aren't tattos and i have to use shirts?

btw :in aden i can't find the elixirs only for hp and cp, also where can i buy or find the dyes +4 -4,

PS:i think that i learned all the differences.does anything else exist that maybe i don't know it ,because i was playing only newbie high rate servers?

[EDITED] i forgot , how i obtain belts or tattoos ? just for p def ,or there aren't tattos and i have to use shirts?

shirts

Better go in a private epilogue server...it will give you almost the same feeling

You maybe don't like it

I didn't know about all levels,they way i did level it up was how i told you

about elixirs,lol last time i bought from there..anyway if not exist they are accesible only by Clan Halls(siegable)

about the dyes,you buy them from mammon spawns in catacombs each 2 weeks