[L2J] ~L][FinalWorld~

Aniffe

hmm you dont have enythink to answer cuz all true little puppy? and bla bla bla..-ontopic server is full of fail star wars classic Venos server you believe this admin in 1 year open 350 server??? and when you say him''plz fix song of earth'' he say LEAVE FROM MY SERVER MOTHER FACKER !! hahaha what a fail!

Lol maybe what you say it's true. But if he likes to open servers it's hes choice if you were smart enough you would know it was hes server and don't give a F to the topic and just leave it to die. But no you spam the topic with your opinions and people actually join the server to see if it's true what you say and resuming you only make people waste their time.

deloxic i just say to ppl dont waste their time and not GOGO JOIN! but if you are puppy with small brain you actualy dont undestand..and many time i log in hes servers where i find them in some sites and in site never say with name and when i log and i see hes name i delete server..so if you dont know some thinks better put a zip on your bad mouth ok now? no stop spamm cuz you brake my____and if someone want join to chek if i am crazy  or i am true he just dl the patch and  chek it i am always TRUE..!now plz dont answer cuz i dont like take post with noobish posts..pm me if you want talk!

1: Karydas is correct, 85%

2: Aniffe... What's with you and those failed servers? :/

3: Deloxic stop being a White Knight, just because you heard she was a girl doesn't mean you'll get cyber for e-defending.

4: Classes in this server are not even close to being balanced. Tanks have 3000 attack speed with 9000 mdef and 15000 Pdef along with 8000 Patk (epic...)

5: Mages have 100000 cast speed and like 200000 matk (yeah real BALANCED)

6: Immature admins, act like children and speak like them too with no English skills at all, especially their names. (!@#$%^&*~[GM][GrEEcKMeNG][~*&^%$#@!)

7: Non English community

8: Few GM friends/characters with multiple stacked augs

9: Deloxic, posting opinions is the CORRECT thing to do here considering if there was no negative reviews, people woul dbe wasting their time here. If negative reviews were to be deleted, positive ones too.

3: Deloxic stop being a White Knight, just because you heard she was a girl doesn't mean you'll get cyber for e-defending.

4: Classes in this server are not even close to being balanced. Tanks have 3000 attack speed with 9000 mdef and 15000 Pdef along with 8000 Patk (epic...)

6: Immature admins, act like children and speak like them too with no English skills at all, especially their names. (!@#$%^&*~[GM][GrEEcKMeNG][~*&^%$#@!)

9: Deloxic, posting opinions is the CORRECT thing to do here considering if there was no negative reviews, people woul dbe wasting their time here. If negative reviews were to be deleted, positive ones too.

+1

what stupid noob server just press shift + Delete = close noob server

deloxic i just say to ppl dont waste their time and not GOGO JOIN! but if you are puppy with small brain you actualy dont undestand..and many time i log in hes servers where i find them in some sites and in site never say with name and when i log and i see hes name i delete server..so if you dont know some thinks better put a zip on your bad mouth ok now? no stop spamm cuz you brake my____and if someone want join to chek if i am crazy  or i am true he just dl the patch and  chek it i am always TRUE..!now plz dont answer cuz i dont like take post with noobish posts..pm me if you want talk!

Dude why do you keep calling me a puppy ? I ain't fruity please... And I won't even argue with you because it's pointless.

What's up with the list ? And no I didn't know she was even a girl rofl. I get the opinion part but this dude wasn't giving hes opinion he was hating on the guy who made the server, that isn't an opinion. Come on get real.

Epic fail totaly! 1. Im girl and im 17years old but dont care..2. In didnt play here!3. This server totaly fail! and who care me nop you :-) i only post this server here..

Dude learn some English and stop saying crap about other peoples servers when you don't even have a server of your own.

There is nothing wrong with hating on the retard that made this server because obviously this server shouldn't even deserve to exist right now.

There is nothing wrong with hating on the retard that made this server because obviously this server shouldn't even deserve to exist right now.

So i dont care about this server i posted it and my work is done!

Well why post it if you don't care about it or even play there...

Omg i told it owner ask me if i can post it here so why not.?? I dont know this server i dont know owner personality..no more no less