[HUH?]

Lineage ][ Fort

ohhh again some guys where is cry for a staff member. why i cant understand nothing?? why you want this position soooo much?? why?? can tell me?? pfff guys cut it off. this is not your work. we have mods and see the works here.

The real problem is on ram...

java -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Xmx4012m -javaagent:./lib/agent.jar net.sf.l2j.gameserver.GameServer

and should be

java -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Xmx512m -javaagent:./lib/agent.jar net.sf.l2j.gameserver.GameServer

This error usualy comes when someone try to run gameserver on low ram...

[ Fort" post=1352479" timestamp="1283602291]

The real problem is on ram...

java -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Xmx4012m -javaagent:./lib/agent.jar net.sf.l2j.gameserver.GameServer

and should be

java -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Xmx512m -javaagent:./lib/agent.jar net.sf.l2j.gameserver.GameServer

This error usualy comes when someone try to run gameserver on low ram...

actually i bet that he still didnt understood where is the problem :D

ohhh again some guys where is cry for a staff member. why i cant understand nothing?? why you want this position soooo much?? why?? can tell me?? pfff guys cut it off. this is not your work. we have mods and see the works here.

who told that someone want staff position, the problem is that some member become staff just from leeking other mod...

You guys are poisoned with jealousy. Will you ever stop these emofights with staff members?

D for demote, he's noob, inactive bla bla. Gosh!

for one more time be sure. go scammmm someone.

Cry... you call everybody scammer without any proof... If you have proofs show us them... If you don't, then don't use this word like scammer... You called me 3 times scammer without any reason,proof or something...

you are wrong.when he advertises his server is on oO

And this is activity? Ad server? Nice...

You guys are poisoned with jealousy. Will you ever stop these emofights with staff members?

D for demote, he's noob, inactive bla bla. Gosh!

remember 1,5 week before when you were just donator member

when you were doing the same? ^^

[ Fort" post=1352489" timestamp="1283602566]

Cry... you call everybody scammer without any proof... If you have proofs show us them... If you don't, then don't use this word like scammer... You called me 3 times scammer without any reason,proof or something...

And this is activity? Ad server? Nice...

hahahha that guy geka have scam from me a hopzone account. no more catfights. cut it.

remember 1,5 week before when you were just donator member

when you were doing the same? ^^

i don't, because i don't visit spam topics :D so i don;t know if he do the same, the problem is that mods should be active, and by active i mean help ppl,make mods "job" and no just spam topics with stupid replys, abuse member without proof..

And first of all understund complete english... And no just 50% of it...