[HUH?]

Lineage ][ Fort

who have proofs that i scamm him? if he show me proofs i will offer him 200-300 euro via paysafe.

Like when you offer 20 for my address?

who have proofs that i scamm him? if he show me proofs i will offer him 200-300 euro via paysafe.

go 18 pages back at report section and you will see a report and you will see msn cons. over now. im out of this.

go 18 pages back at report section and you will see a report and you will see msn cons. over now. im out of this.

Could you post that topic? Im really intrested to read it :D

All that fυckingmuch drama, just find a solution in a polite way, discuss through msn or whatever.

What's the reason to make a topic here? To "humiliate" him, or show how pro you are?

Pf.

[ Fort" post=1352516" timestamp="1283602992]

Could you post that topic? Im really intrested to read it :D

im bored to search. search at report section for one kesha scammer and you will read. thats. all. im out now

All that fυckingmuch drama, just find a solution in a polite way, discuss through msn or whatever.

What's the reason to make a topic here? To "humiliate" him, or show how pro you are?

Pf.

Im not showing that i pro. but krash shouldn't be an l2mod...

Yesterday he call his friend to fix my "abuse", it wasn't even abuse, since i were following rules... But really have you ever seen MOD request from friend fix karma? lol...

Also abuse without any reason?

Also is not drama, noone cry for karma which was made, i don't even care for karma, but banned without reason just because krash call his friends? Seriously its idiotic way to show how "big" mod you're, Coyote you should understand me...

[ Fort" post=1352527" timestamp="1283603187]

Yesterday he call his friend to fix my "abuse", it wasn't even abuse, since i were following rules... But really have you ever seen MOD request from friend fix karma? lol...

Also is not drama, noone cry for karma which was made, i don't even care for karma, but banned without reason just because krash call his friends? Seriously its idiotic way to show how "big" mod you're, Coyote you should understand me...

You're right i did it because no one cares from the staff so i ask it from a vip.

[ Fort" post=1352527" timestamp="1283603187]

PM Maxtor,with a full report with reasons,proofs,topics etc

You're right i did it because no one cares from the staff so i ask it from a vip.

lol

no one care from staff??

you never asked staff to fix anything or report anything to us.

Don't blame us.

we have lot of golds, l2mods, g mods, wow/ce mods to fix karmas.

lol

no one care from staff??

you never asked staff to fix anything or report anything to us.

Don't blame us.

we have lot of golds, l2mods, g mods, wow/ce mods to fix karmas.

Staff War?:o

btw i found it strange too,a staff dekarmed for such a silly reason and not fixed

btw are you waiting for maxtor to delete log?

First of all no-one is able to judge who's right to be on the staff or not.That goes first.You can't either put someone out of the staff, or either promote him.This goes to those replies like "krash should not be a moderator" or something.

Now, according to what I saw, karma was first abused by Coolis and fixed by Krash.Ok MAYBE (I don't really know), Krash made a mistake, but you should just report it, you shouldn't act (dekarma again).So, yeah, it's karma war.

As far as the ban, it's reduced to 7 days, since it's not a really WOW reason for 1 month.1 week and you're ok.

End of case.