[L2Off]L2Luna - The Best Custom PvP Experience - Opened Sept 17

GTHaxor

From a PM

1) if someone dont know to play DOTA ,then is he doomed to loose? :(

2) i see the videos with massive attacks but if a normal ppl in l2 take such a damage ,he will die in secs...

so did you boost the defences in ordr to have duaration pvp??

1) No sir! Luna only takes inspiration from DotA, it is not exactly DotA. Having payed dota might help you a little but in the end a dota player and a normal gamer will both have to learn the unique mechanics and skills of the game.

2) Usually in retail PvP it takes 2-3 hits to kill someone with a bow. It is not this case on Luna. PvPs take a moderate amount of time and will require strategy. The videos only show the skills being used on weak mobs such as orcs or elpies. You may have seen some of our older videos from 2008. Those are the skills from old Luna - the server is much different from then. Make sure the videos you are watching are recent from 2010.

In-game accounts are being given in our IRC channel:

irc.deltaanime.net

#l2luna

But please note that characters will be deleted before launch on Friday. You can get an early preview of what to expect on launch day.

wow its seems great

even i dont like dota so much

and 1 question i downloaded the installer but i dont have hellbound client i need to download it or the luna updater will download the whole client?

The "Full Client Installer" is just the Luna Updater but it will download the entire client. You need to run the updater twice though.

So:

1. Install the Luna Updater from this link: http://files.l2luna.com/update/L2Luna_Installer.msi

2. Run the updater

3. After it's all updated, close it and run it one more time

4. Press play

Let me know if you have any other problems

The "Full Client Installer" is just the Luna Updater but it will download the entire client. You need to run the updater twice though.

So:

1. Install the Luna Updater from this link: http://files.l2luna.com/update/L2Luna_Installer.msi

2. Run the updater

4. Press play

wait wait i still got my acc (with my 3 chars drown ranger and so on ) that means i can log before the launch date to check?

wait wait i still got my acc (with my 3 chars drown ranger and so on ) that means i can log before the launch date to check?

Yes. You can get online now and just play around until it's wiped for launch.

So:

2. Run the updater

4. Press play

i did like you said but the 2nd time i run the updater  and it dont download something new only the same like the 1st one

i did like you said but the 2nd time i run the updater  and it dont download something new only the same like the 1st one

Did you try loading the game after that? Let me know what happens

Did you try loading the game after that? Let me know what happens

yes i get this error:

2010.9.15 16:39:36

CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2262 MHz with 3950MB RAM

Video : ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 (708)

PosCode : LS1:0:0:0 4/0

General protection fault!

History: UOrcMove::CalculateCRC32 <- 1.510000::0 <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine