[L2Off]L2Luna - The Best Custom PvP Experience - Opened Sept 17

GTHaxor

so now its closed to everyone or there are any beta testers or smth? if yes any slots left for me and phoenix ? ^^

Sorry but the server is closed for some last testing and preparation for launch. I want to make sure everything is as perfect as possible before we launch. Still got a few things to do before the 17th. But if you want to start working on your character, you can vote. It gives you vote points which you can exchange for in-game items such as an item that gives you 2x exp for 3 hours.

so now its closed to everyone or there are any beta testers or smth?

I'm one of the lucky beta testers.

But if you want to start working on your character, you can vote. It gives you vote points which you can exchange for in-game items such as an item that gives you 2x exp for 3 hours.

I have 535 vote points GTH :P

Sorry but the server is closed for some last testing and preparation for launch. I want to make sure everything is as perfect as possible before we launch. Still got a few things to do before the 17th. But if you want to start working on your character, you can vote. It gives you vote points which you can exchange for in-game items such as an item that gives you 2x exp for 3 hours.

and where is the vote thing?

http://www.l2luna.com/vote.php

You need a forum account before your votes will be tracked

ye i found out :P

and how many points we get with each vote? and where we can check our points? :D

ye i found out :P

and how many points we get with each vote? and where we can check our points? :D

Each vote = 70 points until launch. 35 points after launch

Check Points = www.l2luna.com/account/overview

On the overview page it lets you know when you can vote and how long you have to wait till you can vote again

There is just a thing that wonder me..After I reach the level 25 what should I do except farm for items?I thought that the server would be a low rate

This isn't supposed to be a server where your sole mission is to grind to the highest level. There are a lot of things to do once you're level 25. Sure, it might be considered easy to level up to max level for you, but the reason for that is we wanted to make the server appeal to both casual and hardcore players. It's easy enough for casual players to invest little time in and there's enough end game content for hardcore players to keep working toward.

And actually, since there are 10 prestige ranks, you'll have to level up to 25 ten times which I doubt will be anything but difficult.

i think the svr is more wow than L2

I wouldn't say its WoW.. But it definitely isn't really L2 anymore. Just try it out on opening

Also, just wanted to share a nice fan made video with you guys. Some Luna players are starting to pump out some videos now and I wanted to help them get some views on their hard work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2D8ZZarSI8

The video isn't all inclusive in that it doesn't go over all the skills and builds of the two classes, but it does give a brief overview of some of their abilities.

Check this page for Crystal Mage's skills: http://www.l2luna.com/classes/crystal_mage

i dont have an idea from wow i think is somethink like that anyway i can laern it or its difficult i mean the gameplay cuz i see too many features on the svr and i confused new class , skills i think you make a new online game  :D

New video just uploaded to youtube. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks for the support

If you guys would like to see more videos like this, please comment

Description from Youtube:

Credits go to z00m = http://www.youtube.com/user/elder1289?feature=mhum

An Eidolon is the astral double of a living being; a phantom-double of the human form; in other-words it's a spirit that is going to own your face.

This unique skill on L2Luna allows you to summon an Eidolon which continues to multiply itself for about a minute. If it isn't killed in 15 seconds after its spawning, it will summon two additional Eidolons before fading away.

They are semi-controllable summons which follow you and attack your target. In normal Lineage 2, multiple summons was a thing once thought impossible.

Welcome to L2Luna where the impossible is made possible.

www.l2luna.com