[GUIDE] ***Kasha Antibot ByPass***

TILEMACHOS

woot how did u get it work???

For now I will not post the connection method because I need to test and see if it is really safe.

Teaching as soon put to work in the L2Walker L2Sublimity.

I think images speak louder than words correct?  ::)

You said the method I've been using is useless, therefore see in the picture below and draw your own conclusions:

hhhuhdfdf.jpg

You ll never understand...

ok you did it..but i have my own edited system folder and i can login to server with l2walker or whatever i want with out all this scrap programs and waste of time...

I think you get it now..this is the real hacking experience..So simple

And i think that after a few seconds you login with walker..client shuts down..i'm sure for that

You ll never understand...

ok you did it..but i have my own edited system folder and i can login to server with l2walker or whatever i want with out all this scrap programs and waste of time...

I think you get it now..this is the real hacking experience..So simple

And i think that after a few seconds you login with walker..client shuts down..i'm sure for that

I think that in arguing with you will not yield anything for me.

I now understand what you mean, that my methods are useless ^ ^.

I think what matters to us is whether the L2Walker work on the server. The method used does not matter, nobody is looking at how we connect, they want the BOT working.

Are only three years that I have experience with BOT, and learned a lot this time. And one of the most important things I learned was not to belittle the work of others, even those who are beginners.

Recalling that found a way to break the Kasha as well, and was a discovery made alone, without help from others, and it is posted here in the forum since the day 18/07/2010, I think by that fact, to know it's not 'm as beginner as well.

You tell us to use such tools for it or for it, but never put the final work pro personnel. Since you have the system clean for the L2Sublimity, why not share with the people here on the forum who play there?

Anyway ... I do not decry his work, on the contrary I admire him.

I am selling a system Folder that you can connect with L2walker on L2sublimited...

No Proxifier,l2Fork or anything else..just a simple run l2 from walker  ::)

Send me your Pms with your offer and we ll contact ingame for proof that it is working :D

I am selling a system Folder that you can connect with L2walker on L2sublimited...

No Proxifier,l2Fork or anything else..just a simple run l2 from walker  ::)

Send me your Pms with your offer and we ll contact ingame for proof that it is working :D

Even though I played there, I would never buy a system to use L2Walker ... lol

This is the height of absurdity ... "If we participate in a forum ... the idea is to share;)"

::)

Even though I played there, I would never buy a system to use L2Walker ... lol

This is the height of absurdity ... "If we participate in a forum ... the idea is to share;)"

::)

Of course i ll share it but no right now...it was hard unpacking and coding work..

I am Accepting Pms as i said with offers and you get it right now..

selling ncsoft property is dangerous. I would be careful.

Anybody wanting to connect to this server could of already done it a long time ago, the method you use MasterWalker, has been known to me and a select few for a while, congrats on figuring it out, glad other people in this forum have brains. (I use l2.net though, ofc :))

selling ncsoft property is dangerous. I would be careful.

Anybody wanting to connect to this server could of already done it a long time ago, the method you use MasterWalker, has been known to me and a select few for a while, congrats on figuring it out, glad other people in this forum have brains. (I use l2.net though, ofc :))

Setuping Server with OFF files is even more danger than selling a system :P

L2Net is great i explain why in my pm and there are many other reasons...

But L2walker is a protype Bot for Lineage...I hope L2net figure out to be better and easiest to use...and i am sure that will be because your team is great ::D

My next Project is Breaking kasha codes and making a prototype system that can connect to servers with his Security with out proxifier l2fork etc.

Tonight will be a coding challenge for me..but i am sure that i ll make it!!

After i manage it i will share it  8)

that share would be awesome

btw i think i ve managed to login with walker too... i just have a little problem...

Lets see if i can make it :D

EDIT:

yeah i did it but i have a problem with verify...

Host is correct and l2asrv.exe v0.51 is open but it doesnt verify....

Do i need to do the loopbackadapter method????

that share would be awesome

btw i think i ve managed to login with walker too... i just have a little problem...

Lets see if i can make it :D

EDIT:

yeah i did it but i have a problem with verify...

Host is correct and l2asrv.exe v0.51 is open but it doesnt verify....

Do i need to do the loopbackadapter method????

Can you pass login and gameserver with L2walker loaded on client without disconnected and force close of client or l2walker?

yesssss im online :D:D:D:D

but as i said verify fails dunno why :(

if u need screen i can post :D

But i used MasterWalkers method i think... Dunno if its rly the same cause he didnt share it until now :D

yesssss im online :D:D:D:D

but as i said verify fails dunno why :(

if u need screen i can post :D

But i used MasterWalkers method i think... Dunno if its rly the same cause he didnt share it until now :D

I have done a deep search on L2sublimity client...

If you kill an active module...the client will rerun the module after some seconds...So that is waste of time...

Trying killing modules many times of this client..you will find your computer without internet in sometime...because the dlls API calls that are loaded are able to do that  :o

the modules doesnt get recalled....

maybe your solution is smarter then this but i dont have any programming experiencce so i cant edit dll´s or code small programms to bypass the protection. I just found out that the comclt32.dll which is loaded by the engine.dll is loading zero.des i think... Also the npkcrypt.dll is good for something but didint find out for what :D

I know that u cant login to the gameserver if u dont use these dlls or better said if u dont use the functions which are coded into these dlls...

the modules doesnt get recalled....

maybe your solution is smarter then this but i dont have any programming experiencce so i cant edit dll´s or code small programms to bypass the protection. I just found out that the comclt32.dll which is loaded by the engine.dll is loading zero.des i think... Also the npkcrypt.dll is good for something but didint find out for what :D

I know that u cant login to the gameserver if u dont use these dlls or better said if u dont use the functions which are coded into these dlls...

Very Nice...

You are good :) try to get more exxperience on those think i see you can understand :D

The problem with the client is that dlls are complex chained together so delete them or replacement is unable :P

The modules can make recalls...it is some check loops and recalling APIs