[GUIDE] ***Kasha Antibot ByPass***

TILEMACHOS

That's why I say that there is no sure method of breaking the kasha for all servers. I keep using Process Explorer even after this update, is a laborious process, yet still functional.  :o

That's why I say that there is no sure method of breaking the kasha for all servers. I keep using Process Explorer even after this update, is a laborious process, yet still functional.  :o

Not tested yet what i sayed...

But i think 99% that hide toolz working even after his update

:/ would be a sad day if they detected hidetoolz.

I managed to look inside some fuctions of l2.exe of previous version of kasha (v9.3) that i partly unpacked and there is a method to find them...but if you run before client it can't as all we know..

There are many stealth methods... Hide toolz is just a handy tool easy to use

No sad day will come..we ll use something else for hiding and i ll never post that to a forum if happen...i ll share it with pms

ofc, just saying I love hidetoolz :(

Me too mpj...

But we can make an application look the same or tweak hide tools with more stealth plugins ;)

This is the last i am thinking about hide tools are working...Our main problem is break down Kasha system...

And we will!! i don't care when..but i care to be the one who done it :)

Even Bomb his house could be a good solution hahaha

Haha that would be a nice solution but the problem is that his/her customers can still use it :D without any Updates lol :D

U just need to crack it after every Update... If it gets cracked noone will pay anymore ;)

Haha that would be a nice solution but the problem is that his/her customers can still use it :D without any Updates lol :D

U just need to crack it after every Update... If it gets cracked noone will pay anymore ;)

No...if we crack that...he should make a new antibot from the begging...Adding security tweaks on cracked program is not a good solution...because there are easy to find and then bypass

Using Process Explorer, after the end of the dll responsible for detecting L2Walker, L2PHX among other programs, can use programs to hack BOT and smoothly because antibot no longer enabled.

In the image below, a simple example of finalizing antibot:

sdddbe.jpg

Using Process Explorer, after the end of the dll responsible for detecting L2Walker, L2PHX among other programs, can use programs to hack BOT and smoothly because antibot no longer enabled.

sdddbe.jpg

Nice share would u mind to hide it or should it be accessable for all???

Nice share would u mind to hide it or should it be accessable for all???

The link to access the guide is THIS, but some moderators on the forum asked that I limit this guide only to users with over 350 posts.

PS: I will send you a PM with the link of this guide on my forum here in Brazil. Recalling that the guide is in Portuguese, but with the help of Google translator I think you can understand.

sdddbe.jpg

Yeah..Right...

But Tell me Mr Masterwalker...

Do you know any method to hook L2walker.dll on the running procces?