[ReQuEsT][LaPtoP]A faSt sOlutiON pLeAsE

Blane^

Hey there!

This is one more topic on off topics section.This time it concerns the laptop I am going to buy.I need your solution.

These are the specs I want :

-Screen : <15,4"

-CPU : Dual Core 2.0Ghrz+

-Ram : 2048mb+

-HD : 160Gb+

-GC : nVidia GeForce 8600+

-More : Bluetooth(optional),wireless,usb(4 at least) and the others...

I am able to spend 1500e but I am looking for a cheaper solution.

Proposals only from Greece.

(like : www.plaisio.gr , www.e-shop.gr etc... )

Thanks for that!

Blane.

PS:If this is spam for you...then move it to the right section,and I will be sorry...But I think is on Offtopics... ;)

Loipon...egw 8a s protina na edines kati parapano na epernes ayto edo :

http://www.plaisio.gr/product.aspx?catalog=21&category=69977907&product=1029703.

HP..Apla korifea poiotita se laptop...kai to exw egw prosopika kai akoma kai crysis sikoni...oxi ikanopoiitika alla to sikoni..

Tora an 8es kati sta 1500...

http://www.plaisio.gr/product.aspx?catalog=21&category=69977907&product=1020056

Sony vaio...den nomizo oti xreiazete sxolia...apo ta best laptop...

Episis ena kalo laptop me ligotera lefta kai elefros grigorotero epexergasti...

http://www.plaisio.gr/product.aspx?catalog=21&category=69977907&product=1028480

Toshiba..den einai kai oti kai oti laptops..

Episis to laptop ti to 8es...?an to 8es gia games kalitera pare sta8ero me ayta ta lefta gt kai to kalitero laptop tou kosmou 8a lagari sta games..

Ayta elpizw na helpara ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Well a little advice from me everything these days is made or at least assembles in chine so if your in a dilemma on which company to pick  (manufacturer company) go for the cheaper one with same specs...i mean it doesn't rly mater since they all make them the same way :)

Well a little advice from me everything these days is made or at least assembles in chine so if your in a dilemma on which company to pick  (manufacturer company) go for the cheaper one with same specs...i mean it doesn't rly mater since they all make them the same way :)

hmm... have you ever tried having an IBM (or well, Lenovo as they are called now) then grabbing an Acer?

I can tell you there is a huge difference in how they feel and also how though they are and how long they last...

Well i have tried HP Compaq and IBM with same specs Compaq was cheaper and even after i poured coffee on top of it by accident it kept holding it together lol ( i almost had a heart attack) sure im not saying buy the cheapest ever but seriously IBM are just too expensive for what you get....

Well HP is a pretty ok brand too...

IBM/Lenovo's are really state of the art though... my friend has one and he has dropped it on the ground several times and it's still running...

And yes, they are expensive but if you want a laptop that keeps going no matter what you do to it pay the extra dough. Quality cant be denied in the long run.

The water-proof keyboard is pretty much standard in most upper-middle-class laptops AFAIK :P

However my advice to the original poster would be to go out in a store and actually feel the brands he's looking at... helped me a lot to pick my laptop.

Exactly what model you need is all up to you as youre the one knowing what specs and money you want and have...

And I'm not greek so I cant help you with greek onlinestores, sorry xD