[Share]Extended Online Command

Shall i remind the rule about posting simple strings or stupid configs?

Νοp. Know why?

Because that won't stop them from fυcking the section up, while thinking that the future of L2J is in their hands =]

Instead of evolving, they get worse. Reason? They don't try to achieve something better than a boolean and an int definition.

fuck, really 4 useless maps ? thats how l2j is thinking, thats their mentality and so thats why its eficency is total crap >.> jesus

For a gve i can use only 1 map and a loop or with out the loop actually >.>. Also heros and noblesse are loaded on start in olympiad why in the name of hell u made 2 freaking maps just to return 2 integers O.o

guys i and all knows that i have bad java skills. i like to help people and i just create that i can.

It would be good less irony...

i dont seem to understand irony.

The whole thing is irony, ur helping stupid kids with home made servers to add crap like this and even further destroy l2 community.

if you use the _allheroPlayers, _allDonator, ..., only for this you dont need a map, just a int

why do think my shares will use only stupid guys?

shares dont use ppl

ppl use shares

my gs server have a error when load....the hero player..

I guess you need help, but think a bit, how can we help u without any error log?