[Report]Erol - Karma Abuse

SyntaxSTV

If you are that serious ban the 10% of the greek communiy(because the rest 90% is inactive)...

With all do respect if that happens with a normal member the topic is not junked nor dekarma given but the whole forum laugh on that 2 person but since we talk Mr.Wannabe Grisom its junked, topic started dekarmed, huge drama started...

Learn to be fair,professional and not godlike...

I didn't understand a thing. :S Honestly now, could you please re-phrase your reply in proper language so I can understand you?

I didn't understand a thing. :S Honestly now, could you please re-phrase your reply in proper language so I can understand you?

I know i know...that reminds me to the unfair treat like low class bitches style of put all of us in this crappy membergroup...anyway...

It was easy to understand but usually when it comes down to this mods do that so they look cool and they can raise their ego to become a 2nd Grisom but okay...

Since the drama is about that picture lets think about it...how many times such things happened before when someone did something that we laugh on. And than think about how many times such action was taken(i dont remember to any).

Point beeing this drama started ONLY and ONLY because of we talk about coyote if this would happen with a normal member than hell coyote would be the 1st to laugh a huge one but since its about him drama is necessary.

Learn to be professional(beeing mature and straight always even if it hurts someone)

Learn to be fair(and dont treat ppl in other way just because of they know how to lick ass)

Learn to be not godlike(and come down from the clouds because things dont work that way)

Think about why ppl always start new forums with the exact same settings as mxc...or if you cant figure it out i tell you why.

Because they had enough from mxc and they want to make it in the good way you(the staff)are not capable to do.

Dont take it as an advice i honestly dont care whats going to happen with this forum...nobody does...i tell you this because thats my opinion and thats an open discussion.

I know i know...that reminds me to the unfair treat like low class bitches style of put all of us in this crappy membergroup...anyway...

It was easy to understand but usually when it comes down to this mods do that so they look cool and they can raise their ego to become a 2nd Grisom but okay...

Since the drama is about that picture lets think about it...how many times such things happened before when someone did something that we laugh on. And than think about how many times such action was taken(i dont remember to any).

Point beeing this drama started ONLY and ONLY because of we talk about coyote if this would happen with a normal member than hell coyote would be the 1st to laugh a huge one but since its about him drama is necessary.

Learn to be professional(beeing mature and straight always even if it hurts someone)

Learn to be fair(and dont treat ppl in other way just because of they know how to lick ass)

Learn to be not godlike(and come down from the clouds because things dont work that way)

Think about why ppl always start new forums with the exact same settings as mxc...or if you cant figure it out i tell you why.

Because they had enough from mxc and they want to make it in the good way you(the staff)are not capable to do.

Dont take it as an advice i honestly dont care whats going to happen with this forum...nobody does...i tell you this because thats my opinion and thats an open discussion.

Speaking 'bout my side, this won't happen only for staff members.That means that if someone else is being treated with the same way (a normal member as you said), I'm gonna take the same actions.It means nothing for me.And well yes, I can't hide Coyote is a friend of mine, but that doesn't mean he's special in here.Wake up, stop accusing the staff all the time, we're not perfect anyway.If you don't like the community, go on, make a new forum, with the same settings and start your own staff there.Honestly you're behaving like a little kid, accusing all the time, everybody with only reason to find justice.You wanna hear it? Yes! We're not perfect, none said or claimed we are.

Thanks.

Speaking 'bout my side, this won't happen only for staff members.That means that if someone else is being treated with the same way (a normal member as you said), I'm gonna take the same actions.It means nothing for me.And well yes, I can't hide Coyote is a friend of mine, but that doesn't mean he's special in here.Wake up, stop accusing the staff all the time, we're not perfect anyway.If you don't like the community, go on, make a new forum, with the same settings and start your own staff there.Honestly you're behaving like a little kid, accusing all the time, everybody with only reason to find justice.You wanna hear it? Yes! We're not perfect, none said or claimed we are.

Thanks.

No actually words mean nothing :)

You see i dont accuse you guys just take it as a "personal insult" when someone says sometimes theres a breakdown in communication beetwen the staff members(many times lately) instead of listen to what others have to say maybe suggest and make things right.

Heres an example for 1 serious breakdown controlled by money:

Problem was many scammers i suggested a well working formula with open discussion about sellers and a list of trusted sellers.

Outcome: trusted seller award for X euro.

Or heres another breakdown regarding to this case:

Problem is nothing besides of a funny topic.

Outcome: Useless mod action taken,drama started, mod action reconsidered and reverted after lots of drama...

You see what i mean?Nobody is perfect non of us can be perfect we are all humans thats right.

But do all of us so ignorant to dont even give a try to make things better?

By the way speaking for laugh's and topics get junked and shits? And how about sexual insultments and stuffs being junked too? Kay i'll soon open biggest rage topic and i hope it will be junked and we all have peace and fun :D ?

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=172253.0

Speaking of this upper? Another not fair threatment? Speaking of me reporting who cares right? Topic just got forgotten and as Brzoza said,he won't get banned or dekarmed cause he speaked with ED? Want logs? I can post. Now talk about professionalism and fair threatment.

/End and love

@Intrepid

If you want changes pay Maxtor 1000 euro and he'll make sure to listen your suggestion. Pay another 1k euro and he'll probably make it.

MaxMoneys.com ftw

It's obvious, you made it not to discuss, but to laugh with him.That was what Erol understood and I think he's pretty right, junking the topic at the end.Now the karma is restored by me, since there was no reason for you to get dekarmed.But please, don't look for excuses to accuse the staff for something.I know you could accuse everybody with those rules we have right now and find some "holes" in the rules to do so.

So, karma restored, since you shouldn't get dekarmed for me, but topic stays in junkyard.

i cut the pieces i didnt need or i found useless and kept the decent ones! see? when you want it sometimes you judge well,like a good mod! :) <3

about the "excuses"!they cant be called excuses... i d rather say it that we seek some better treatment via our power as users ,rather than having to accept every arrogant move of every mod that cant be directly be judged! <3 <3 <3

also to tell the truth(between us) : the most of the staff has tasted the essence of ban(mega spammers,leeching,flaming,abuse,scammers etc)...you may notice that  an ex-banned user(and now staff) that was a leecher in the past  (i give example not facts)  will tolerate the present users the same way he was treated-and worse- just  in order to feed his pride and take his revenge...

another example: if a banned spammer  (and now staff)went to BanLand® directly and fast becaue of his extensive spam, he will seek via his position to send the others faster to BanLand® just to erase his false and become happy ,that he made things other good mods did to him/her in the past ...thats why they think they became good mods too :D  :) mimics :D

dont oppose that...it is the HUMAN NATURE/INSTINCT

@Noble: please do not try to judge my action.

see? :D now my yesterday opinion about failed mod action is now an officially staff sentence too :P lol!!! since you re too loyal to oppose the global mod actions (like i m doing all these years everyday-opposing everything and all-) i think we ve finished this discussion :D

just my 2 thoughts