Dota,LoL OR HoN.?.

Aizen333

Like you weren't paying money for toys when you were younger or like 30 euros to play is a big deal...

LoL?Are u serious ?When I was younger I wasn t paying for my own toys,my parents was buying me toys... :P

LoL?Are u serious ?When I was younger I wasn t paying for my own toys,my parents was buying me toys... :P

So, your parents are stupid for wasting money on toys?

So, your parents are stupid for wasting money on toys?

Are u actually comparing toys with visual items? He obviously meant he wouldnt donate for  smth when he could get it for free.

Are u actually comparing toys with visual items? He obviously meant he wouldnt donate for  smth when he could get it for free.

Toys and virtual games are the same thing, though they are addressed to different people. Also, you can't get HoN's gameplay for free, except if you get a cracked account.

DotA for sure , even if i had a HoN account i wouldn't play it.I prefer dota cause its the "original project" (ofc Eul -the first dota dev- based the DotA map on the "Aeon of Strife" map from StarCraft.Also LoL "lack" on graphics.Its like playing Windows 95..Wait thats not a game!