Dota,LoL OR HoN.?.

Aizen333

LoL would be better if kids with iq 5 were not acceptable -.- pff

INDEED... 3 years ago Lol wasnt that famous, gotta say that I enjoyed every single game... nowadays I even put my 9 year old cousins to play and they are already 20 lvl... ._. I go at nets and see 9-14 year old kids play lol

INDEED... 3 years ago Lol wasnt that famous, gotta say that I enjoyed every single game... nowadays I even put my 9 year old cousins to play and they are already 20 lvl... ._. I go at nets and see 9-14 year old kids play lol

How can u communicate with a child around  10  years old? "Noob" "Oh you stole my buff, i go feed"

• 2 weeks later...

Each of them are different. Dota 2 has a lot of free champions and almost the same thinking when it has to do with the game except that you don't have to leave your lane to buy items IF of course you buy a courier. + You get loot when every battle ends, You need to buy keys for the chests though. :)

LoL though has a lot of champions that you need to buy in order to play with different heroes.It's simple LQ.

what is HoN? :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All that games have as mother the Dota1 so the HON is for carbidge with terrible graphics the only good think i like in HON is tha Vote Kick Option...LOL now..:D

The LOL is good game like dota also more easy but not in NordicEast servers a lot of kids play unskilled and troll...

• 4 weeks later...

I played DotA 2 and didn't like it at all, I still prefer DotA... About the others, after playing DotA for a long time I installed HoN, but not for long... And now I'm playing LoL, which I don't know if it's the best of em, but I like it the most after DotA1... the problem is that my friends all are playing LoL, so I have no choice but to beat them there !

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...