Dota,LoL OR HoN.?.

Aizen333

• 1 month later...

DotA ofc.The others are just failed copies.

Ok not that much failed to be honest. HOw could you possibly make a game almost the same as the prototype and still being worse ?U got to be so pathetic to manage doing this.

-DotA needs more skill and experience than the other.A brainless /retard  does not fit for this game.I dont say that the other games dont need skillful players,im just saying that dota requires more than the rest.

Also don't forget than Dota II is soon coming....stay tuned! http://www.dota2.com/

DotA ofc.The others are just failed copies.

Ok not that much failed to be honest. HOw could you possibly make a game almost the same as the prototype and still being worse ?U got to be so pathetic to manage doing this.

-DotA needs more skill and experience than the other.A brainless /retard  does not fit for this game.I dont say that the other games dont need skillful players,im just saying that dota requires more than the rest.

Also don't forget than Dota II is soon coming....stay tuned! http://www.dota2.com/

Hon is a failed copy , Lol isn't a copy it headed to another route different from the prototype.

• 2 weeks later...

I played DotA for an extensive period of time, tried HoN too, but it's extremely dark and way too fast.

Same here , one of the reason i don't like hon is because it's graphics are too darky plus all the heroes are liketheyweremadefromsomepieceofshit

• 2 weeks later...

HoN can be compared to Lineage = darky graphics, cool interface, fast pvps

LoL can be compared to WoW = walt disney graphics, pussy style pvps, every game is casual mode (trololo)

nuffsaid.