[Report]Offensive&abusive &bad behaviour of a mod against member in PS section

Noble®

Overall the fact is NOBODY can be a simple user or moderator act with respect to rules and the other member behind the pc(just take for example gost) so that kind of reports are useless because with that reason you can bann 95% of the forum.

haha, if i banned every user that "flamed" like blane did instead of 800 i would have 3000 bans

haha, if i banned every user that "flamed" like blane did instead of 800 i would have 3000 bans

30000*

But exactly thats what i said nobody respect the rules sometimes even you dont and you considered here as the most "powerfull" user so...

30000*

But exactly thats what i said nobody respect the rules sometimes even you dont and you considered here as the most "powerfull" user so...

don't make me comment that.The point is , that the rule brakers not only in GOST must be punished , i will swear my friend's mum if i want because we have it for fun , we wont ask grisom or anyone.

don't make me comment that.The point is , that the rule brakers not only in GOST must be punished , i will swear my friend's mum if i want because we have it for fun , we wont ask grisom or anyone.

Dont talk about only 1 topic gost is bad as it is because majority of the greek mxc community is stupid. talk in general since gost was just an example.

Dont talk about only 1 topic gost is bad as it is because majority of the greek mxc community is stupid. talk in general since gost was just an example.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THAT 90% OF GREEKS ARE STUPID (but that 90% is the kids that use this forum). (or maybe only on the internet)

so , every problem of rule breaking is a greek's blame.

Thing is that I can judge Noble's answer as inappropriate and off-topic.Through this I could smite him, close the topic, even ban him, instead of answering.I answered to make him understand that he has to respect some things for the next period of his e-life here, instead of trying to find a reason to report me (or anybody).

My decision is final.I could ban him, smite him or do w/e I wished.For now, I'll shut it, hoping he'll change mind in the near future.

Topic locked.If Maxtor wants to.He can ban me.

Bye fellas.