Best client - year 2010

What client will be the best this year??  

278 members have voted

1. 1. What client will be the best this year??

• C3
    • C4
    • C5
    • Interlude
    • Kamael
    • Hellbound
    • Gracia 1
    • Gracia 2
    • Gracia Final
    • Epilogue
    • Freya

Freya is the best client, no matter what (yeah NCSoft actually improves client too, you know)...

That you can not adapt your server to have Interlude gameplay or whatever, that's another thing, but the best client is always the latest

Freya is the best client, no matter what (yeah NCSoft actually improves client too, you know)...

That you can not adapt your server to have Interlude gameplay or whatever, that's another thing, but the best client is always the latest

I wanted to see your face when Kamael came out ... I bet you were dissapionted.

Interludeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ,Theeee Besssttt Clieeennt 2010 ;)

Other are suxs.

I'll make a video about lineage and i think you will not play l2 anymore.

I wanted to see your face when Kamael came out ... I bet you were dissapionted.

It wasn't dissapointing at all. In my case I was surprised and impatient to see all of their features and know their roles. Since Kamaels were created, they had made all the things different in L2's pvp, that's improve the game. To improve the game is specially for break the sh1t-for-kids gameplay of Interlude and its F1-F2 pvps.

And ofc, more than 3/4 of people will disagree my point of view. I know that is hard to play a serious pvp of gracia2.3+++ because you need to use the brain and think before target )) Interlude in that way is 2 times better, you just need to buff and target the first random HAHAHA.

It wasn't dissapointing at all. In my case I was surprised and impatient to see all of their features and know their roles. Since Kamaels were created, they had made all the things different in L2's pvp, that's improve the game. To improve the game is specially for break the sh1t-for-kids gameplay of Interlude and its F1-F2 pvps.

And ofc, more than 3/4 of people will disagree my point of view. I know that is hard to play a serious pvp of gracia2.3+++ because you need to use the brain and think before target )) Interlude in that way is 2 times better, you just need to buff and target the first random HAHAHA.

Well first of all u told that the latest is the best.. wasnt always like that..

Second.. not all classes on IL are F1,F2 PvP's , u ever played OL ? A dagger too has a lot of skills and the point isn't spam skills randomly if u know to play well u really own.