[exploit]kill peoples while dead

PlayHard!

Okey i found that trick on one of the best Polish HR off servers i think it work everywhere but u rly need lucky to do this.U need 2 bishop if u have more u can do it faster. I did it in LoA 'cause there are many PK's and i want to have their drop xD . U must let mob to kill u while bishop spamming their ressurect skill but it's not all. When u die u must see window with ressurect and then fast click OK.If u have lucky u have all HP but u  are still on the ground!I dunno why and how but u can atack players kill their and u dont get PK, if u want kill PK's bishop must take their drops. Its rly hard to do it with one bishop if u have more succes rate up. Tested on l2 c4 off

I've done something like this before. I was playing mml2 and they have the NPC buffers with full heal. Spam heal while other players are attacking you and then when u die, you are on the ground with full hp. You can't target so u have to /target <name>. Then you can just kill them, but the can /target <you> and then kill you right there. Should work where NPC buffers have heal.

hmmmmph... nice idea... im going to check that for sure! First i must find some bishops ... Actually my server is down... still waiting for Online, when ill check that ill write is it working corectly.

high rates servers especially...

to be clear

1. spam heal using the npc buffer or bishops

2. get killed while you are spamming heal on yourself or by someone

3. you are dead and on the ground with full HP ( if it worked)

4. /target <name> then kill...i am not sure if you can move so, use a bow to do long range damage...(couldn't move on L2 Age Of Shadows)