[L2J]L2 Genesis

Vago

SubStuck 1+1

- Same race only.

- Removed some passive skills for balance reasons.

- You can gain it at the Substuck Manager. You will need to be a Premium and have 25 Premium Points.

Premium & Premium Points

- You become a Premium if you are a hero.

- You become a Premium is you are rewarded by an Admin on event.

- You become a premium is you win 15 TvT matches in a row.

- You become a premium if you donate.

- You become a premium if you complete the Premium Quest.

Premium Quest

- You start it at the Premium NPC.

- First step: You must kill 500 Elite Soldiers.

- Second step: You must kill 10 of your clan enemies.

- Final step: You must kill Valakas and get it's Dragon Heart.

- You can trade PvP and PK points for Premium Points.

- 100 PvP = 1 Premium.

- 50 PK = 1 Premium.

- You win 1 Premium Point for every 5 TvT matches won in a row.

Enchant System

- The enchant system works on stages as fallows

- First enchant is always 100%. For the normal scrolls, each enchant lowers by 6%. For the blessed ones, it lowers by 3%.

Ex:

Normal Scrolls

+1 --- 100%

+2 --- 94%

+3 --- 88%

+16 --- 15%

Blessed Scrolls

+1 --- 100%

+2 --- 97%

+3 --- 94%

+16 --- 55%

- Max enchant value is 16.

- Safe enchant value is 1.

Damage Based drop system

- The player or the party which deals most of the damage to any monster or raidboss gets the drop. Ex:

Player 1 and Player 2 hit the same mob. The mob has 10k HP and Player 1 deals a total of 6k damage and Player 2 a total of 4k damage. Player 1 will get the drop NO MATTER IF PLAYER 2 DOES THE LAST HIT.

Party 1 and Party 2 hit the same mob or raid. The mob has 100k HP and Party 1 deals a total of 60k damage and Party 2 a total of 40k damage. Party 1 will get the drop loot NO MATTER IF A PLAYER FROM PARTY 2 DOES THE LAST HIT.

This also works the same way for more than 2 players or 2 parties.

E-mail System

- Each time you log in you will be warned to set your e-mail using .mail <mail here> until you get it done.

- You will receive a mail if :

- Your character enters a clan

- Your character gets dissmised from a clan

- Your character becomes leader to a clan

- Your character becomes Premium.

- Your character loses Premium.

- Your character becomes a hero.

- Your character's clan wins a siege.

- Your character's clan loses a siege.

- Your character's clan defend it's castle.

Random Reward System

- You can get blessed scrolls and premium points by doing nothing special! Afterall, what would Lineage be without the feeling of luck?

- There is a 0.001% chance to get a premium point while you farm, walk, talk and interact with other players.

- There is a 0.01% chance to get a blessed scroll while you farm, walk, talk and interact with other players.

Various Customs

- XP: 5000x

- SP: 5000x

- Adena: 5000x

- You start from level 40. On a 5000x first 40 levels look useless to me.

- You become a nobless if you complete the quest (the boring way).

- Each time you kill a Tyrannosaurus there is a 10% chance to become a nobless if you're not already (the funny way).

- All drops for custom currency are set to 80% so never be amazed you received just useless adena. That's the game!

- 3 High Farm zones, 1 Low Farm zone and 1 Raid zone. For all of them, when you teleport there you will receive a sysmsg how the drops are, what the drop rates are and how safe it is.

- By being a premium you will receive a custom tiara with stats.

- Castle circlets, Lord circlet and Hero circlet got custom stats.

- Dynasty, Icarus and Vesper got custom stats. They are also sold for custom currency.

Thanx for reading all the way down. I'm really putting all my time and hope on this server and I belive it will shake the L2 community hard. Based on that info, it should be worth playing, shouldn't it?

At the moment this is on closed beta testing. I am still implementing ideas, fixing bugs and testing everything from head to toe. Should be online after 1st of october.

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Helly everyone . I use L2jmobius interlude , i did everything , installed the db compiled the Build in eclipse Gameserver seems to lead OK , but it fails to connect to loginserver When i click to start the loginserver it says  "Loginserver terminated abnormally" This is wheat gameserver shows me :    [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect...   And This is my login config file:   # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Login Server Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection information for your server. # This was written with the assumption that you are behind a router. # Dumbed Down Definitions... # LAN (LOCAL area network) - typically consists of computers connected to the same router as you. # WAN (WIDE area network) - typically consists of computers OUTSIDE of your router (ie. the internet). # x.x.x.x - Format of an IP address. Do not include the x'es into settings. Must be real numbers. # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Networking # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Bind ip of the LoginServer, use 0.0.0.0 to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 0.0.0.0 LoginserverHostname = 0.0.0.0 # Default: 2106 LoginserverPort = 2106 # The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 127.0.0.1 LoginHostname = 127.0.0.1 # The port on which login will listen for GameServers # Default: 9014 LoginPort = 9014 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Database # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Specify the JDBC driver class for your database. # Default: org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver Driver = org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver # Database URL # Default: jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true URL = jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true # Database user info. Default is "root" but it's not recommended. Login = root # Database user password, leave empty for no password. Password = root # Maximum number of database connections to maintain in the pool. # Default: 5 MaximumDatabaseConnections = 5 # Determine whether database connections should be tested for availability. # Default: False TestDatabaseConnections = False # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Automatic Database Backup Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Generate database backups when server restarts or shuts down.  BackupDatabase = False # Path to MySQL bin folder. Only necessary on Windows. MySqlBinLocation = C:/xampp/mysql/bin/ # Path where MySQL backups are stored. BackupPath = ../backup/ # Maximum number of days that backups will be kept. # Old files in backup folder will be deleted. # Set to 0 to disable. BackupDays = 30 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Thread Configuration # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Defines the number of threads in the scheduled thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. ScheduledThreadPoolSize = 2 # Defines the number of threads in the instant thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. InstantThreadPoolSize = 2 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Security # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned. # Default: 5 LoginTryBeforeBan = 5 # Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. # Default: 900 (15 minutes) LoginBlockAfterBan = 900 # If set to True any GameServer can register on your login's free slots # Default: True AcceptNewGameServer = True # Flood Protection. All values are in milliseconds. # Default: True EnableFloodProtection = True # Default: 15 FastConnectionLimit = 15 # Default: 700 NormalConnectionTime = 700 # Default: 350 FastConnectionTime = 350 # Default: 50 MaxConnectionPerIP = 50 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Misc Login Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # If False, the license (after the login) will not be shown. # Default: True ShowLicence = True # Default: True AutoCreateAccounts = True # Datapack root directory. # Defaults to current directory from which the server is started. DatapackRoot = . # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Scheduled Login Restart # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Enable disable scheduled login restart. # Default: False LoginRestartSchedule = False # Time in hours. # Default: 24 LoginRestartTime = 24    
    • or at least to tell you an update that sorry but still not at home.. 10 days is suspisious.. but he is long time offline from discord indeed... maybe something happened?
    • I never had problems with him. Again, Im not sure if he scammed or not. But 10+ days without answering after we already paid, its a bit sus. If you know you wouldnt be able to answer for a few days, after receiving and confirming the amount, why dont keep in touch? or just say "hey, dont send now because I will only be available after day x.".  
    • i used to ask him for stuff etc, i dont think he scammed ... if he does i will be suprised...
  • Topics