[Funny] M.P.D. Badge

Blane

lollll great as image and PS and also extremely failed as an idea! oh wait! staff are cops and the good guys and non staffs are the bad thieves? :o and the use of it threatens with ban? :/ unfriendly and unprofessional...the funny thing(regarding the tags) ends where the threat is located...

it should be posted only in the staff section since it has nothing to do with members...

THE STAFF SHOULD UNITE THE MAJORITY OF THE MEMBERS AND NOT DIVIDE THEM...A GOOD ANSWER THIS TOPIC IS WHY MEMBERS "REBEL" AND MAKE GROUPS and why  GOST gets locked so many times...different philosophy between staff and memberlist etc ...

good effort i have to say

lollll great as image and PS and also extremely failed as an idea! oh wait! staff are cops and the good guys and non staffs are the bad thieves? :o and the use of it threatens with ban? :/ unfriendly and unprofessional...the funny thing(regarding the tags) ends where the threat is located...

it should be posted only in the staff section since it has nothing to do with members...

THE STAFF SHOULD UNITE THE MAJORITY OF THE MEMBERS AND NOT DIVIDE THEM...A GOOD ANSWER THIS TOPIC IS WHY MEMBERS "REBEL" AND MAKE GROUPS and why  GOST gets locked so many times...different philosophy between staff and memberlist etc ...

good effort i have to say

You're pathetic.

A badge is a piece of art.The category which is posted is right.Also the purpose of this badge is not the one you have in your mind.I hope you could understand but it seems you try to mess up everything.A funny badge, some pixels, has nothing to do with any idea or hidden effort to scare or threat members.Wake up from your dream-world.Come to reality and try to think as a normal human being, not a "nickname-legend-persona".

That's all.

You're pathetic.

A badge is a piece of art.The category which is posted is right.Also the purpose of this badge is not the one you have in your mind.I hope you could understand but it seems you try to mess up everything.A funny badge, some pixels, has nothing to do with any idea or hidden effort to scare or threat members.Wake up from your dream-world.Come to reality and try to think as a normal human being, not a "nickname-legend-persona".

That's all.

this is ART too and also reflects the puppet personality of the boo-hooS and more...find that yourself...dont be in rush to answer...you ve got plenty of time

Modern_art_shit.jpg

plus you should learn reading some english too sweetheart...i posted about the 1ST post content...i dont even care about ps ...i never did!who cares...

also learn to accept critics when you present your work! i never liked lickers to say to me ooooh good job..

oh btw let me  remind you....

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=5939.msg45520#msg45520

seat centaur you ve became too...in case you will put this topic to the bin or junkyard i ve already saved it...i love you all

plus you cant ban me as i havent broken any rule ;) and there is no rule dont comment the bad work at ps section...and you flamed me too

cut it now and go in peace away from me :)