[Discussion]What do you think about Freya

you are ugly.... pls ppl who play male human fighter with emostyle hair dressed with angel slayer or DB and draconic just to keep their mouth shut...bb nobody will cry for you. i know 5 more ppl from my friends who like wow who started playing freya so nobody gives a sh*t trust me....

i dont play human fighter emot style hair :))...i always play elf female ...mage :|...so stfu

freya doesnt have new skills in comparison of interlude? or what do u mean?

new skills = skill that have been added in freya. the new things in freya are the things that are new in freya. not the things from HB... ah and epilogue dont have new skills too :D

lol l2God wont be released so soon.. maybe in 2011 so u would have time to explore freya chronicle.

No man wach this Lineage 2Chaotic Throne: High Five Part 4 (Update  01.12.2010) In this Update you can drop RB weapon )) weapon in her hand

preview_dealfothewindmar.jpg

all the clients above interlude are crap, l2 died after interlude

just you (not only you) emoquited and you havent even played it.

just you (not only you) emoquited and you havent even played it.

I love players that got stuck in IL-oldcrap, anyway there are some things in freya that are pure awesome, like mamba edge dagger, or thorne bow, and morai armor looks awesome on all classes. They failed a little elegia & vorpal, elegia is dinasty but green, and vorpal is vesper but red.

imo all game is a fail

And why do you post here if you think "all game is a fail" ? rly, i don't see the logic in replying random lines if it has nothing to do with the topic.

Just because IL was a good chronicle and had some balance in classes doesn't mean it is "teh best, everything else should be deleted, bla bla, everyone else that plays new chronicles are nabs etc bullsh1t". Stick to your IL and let the other share opinions ...

And why do you post here if you think "all game is a fail" ? rly, i don't see the logic in replying random lines if it has nothing to do with the topic.

Just because IL was a good chronicle and had some balance in classes doesn't mean it is "teh best, everything else should be deleted, bla bla, everyone else that plays new chronicles are nabs etc bullsh1t". Stick to your IL and let the other share opinions ...

it dont sticks to topic? did u just read the topic title?

"Re: [Discussion]What do you think about Freya "

And u told to let ppl share their opinions.. this is my opinion i have the right to share it so stop acting like a kid.

• 4 months later...