[League Of Legends][Guide]Shen, The Eye of Twilight

Abnormal

Hello guys. I'd like to present you my second guide for a champion. This time is Shen's turn.

Lets Start

4u80ts.png

There exists an ancient order originating in the Ionian Isles dedicated to the preservation of balance. Order, chaos, light, darkness -- all things must exist in perfect harmony, for such is the way of the universe. This order is known as the Kinkou and it employs a triumvirate of shadow warriors to uphold its causes in the world. Shen is one of these shadow warriors, entrusted with the sacred duty of Watching the Stars - exercising judgment untainted by prejudice. Born to a clan whose members have decorated the ranks of the Kinkou for generations, Shen was trained his entire life to become the Eye of Twilight, and thereupon to dispassionately determine what must be done in the interests of equilibrium. As his final trial to ascend to this position, he was made to attend the Takanu, a ceremony in which his father was tortured before his eyes to test his resolve. Any reaction whatsoever would have resulted in his immediate disqualification, but he never averted his gaze and never blinked, not once. As the Eye of Twilight, Shen must make decisions which would buckle the wills of ordinary men, removing all emotion from the equation. He now works with his fellows Akali and Kennen to enforce the balance of Valoran. This hallowed pursuit has unsurprisingly led the triumvirate to the Fields of Justice. The Eye of Twilight sees not the despair of its victims, only the elegance of equilibrium.

Introduction.

Welcome to my Shen guide,Shen is a tank support but he can be very dealdly with the corect items since he turns 1v1 to 1v2 with Stand United save teammates with the same ability and has his awesome taunt. What I loved about Shen is the fact that he uses energy, I was a Rogue in wow and so this character got to fit in me at the very first glance, loved him.

#2 Abilities

j817pv.jpg Ki Strike Every 8 seconds, Shen's next attack will deal (10+5*level) (plus 3% of his maximum Health) bonus magic damage. Each time a champion hits Shen with an attack, Ki Strike activates 2 seconds quicker.

11ue1x4.jpg Vorpal Blade Shen hits a target enemy for magic damage, and marks the target for allies to see. Allied units that attack the marked enemy target get healed over several seconds.

Spell Effect

Deals 50/95/140/185/230 (+.65 per ability power) magic damage to target unit. That unit becomes life tapped for 5 seconds, healing any champions who attack it for 10/20/30/40/50 (+.2 per ability power) health over 3 seconds.

eitan9.jpg Feint Shen takes reduced damage for a few seconds.

Spell Effect

Shen enters a defensive stance, shielding the next 50/100/150/200/250 (+.6 per ability power) damage. Lasts up to 1.5 seconds.

2a61lbo.jpg Shadow Dash Shen dashes towards target location, taunting enemies he passes through.

Spell Effect

Shen rapidly dashes to a target location, Taunting enemies he collides with for .8/1.1/1.4/1.7/2 second(s).

Restores 50 Energy if you hit a champion.

10f7uy8.jpg Stand United Shen places a shield on target ally which absorbs damage. After channeling for several seconds, Shen teleports to the target ally and shields himself as well.

Spell Effect

Places a shield on both a target allied champion and Shen, absorbing 300/525/750 (+1 per ability power) damage for 7.5 seconds(Shen's shield absorbs half as much damage). After channeling for 2.5 seconds, Shen teleports to the target's location.

3. Skilling Order

#1 11ue1x4.jpg Vorpal Blade

#2 2a61lbo.jpg Shadow Dash

#3 11ue1x4.jpg Vorpal Blade

#4 2a61lbo.jpg Shadow Dash

#5 2a61lbo.jpg Shadow Dash

#6 10f7uy8.jpg Stand United

#7 2a61lbo.jpg Shadow Dash

#8 eitan9.jpg Feint

#9 2a61lbo.jpg Shadow Dash

#10 eitan9.jpg Feint

#11 10f7uy8.jpg Stand United

#12 eitan9.jpg Feint

#13 eitan9.jpg Feint

#14 eitan9.jpg Feint

#15 11ue1x4.jpg Vorpal Blade

#16 10f7uy8.jpg Stand United

#17 11ue1x4.jpg Vorpal Blade

#18 11ue1x4.jpg Vorpal Blade

#4 Items

1. 23ml8oz.gif Ninja Tabi +25 Armor, +12 Dodge. UNIQUE Passive: Enhanced Movement 2 Total Cost:850

2. vctnyo.gif SunFire Cape +450 Health +45 Armor Passive: Deals 40 Magic Damage a second to nearby enemies. Total Cost:2510

3. 14c88k1.gif Force Of Nature +76 Magic Resist +40 Health Regen per 5 sec +8% Movement Speed UNIQUE Passive: Restores 0.35% of your champion's health every second. Total Cost:2640

4. rtq4jc.jpg Frozzen Mallet +20 Attack Damage, +700 Health. UNIQUE Passive: Physical attacks reduce your target's Movement Speed for 2.5 seconds. Total Cost:3250

5. 24mvus3.jpg Leviathan +180 Health UNIQUE Passive: Your champion gains 32 health per stack, receiving 2 stacks for a kill and 1 for an assist. This effect can stack 20 times; you lose a third of your stacks if you die. At 20 stacks, your champion takes 15% less damage. Total Cost:1275

6. vctnyo.gif SunFire Cape +450 Health +45 Armor Passive: Deals 40 Magic Damage a second to nearby enemies. Total Cost:2510

5. Summoner Abilities

1. 2crwvtk.png Heal | Restores 140 + 20 x level health to your Champion and 50% of that to nearby allies.

2. 2rctt8z.jpg Ignite | Ignite is a damage over time spell that targets a single champion, dealing 50 damage plus 25 damage per level over 5 seconds and reduces the target's healing and regeneration by 50%. This damage is not lowered by armor or magic resistance.

or

1. 6hhy6p.jpg Ghost | Your Champion ignores unit collision and moves 32% faster for 14 seconds.

2. 2rctt8z.jpg Ignite | Ignite is a damage over time spell that targets a single champion, dealing 50 damage plus 25 damage per level over 5 seconds and reduces the target's healing and regeneration by 50%. This damage is not lowered by armor or magic resistance.

#5 Abilities CoolDown

11ue1x4.jpg Cooldown

3/3/3/3/3 seconds

Cost

60/55/50/45/40 Energy

Range

eitan9.jpg Cooldown

3/3/3/3/3 seconds

Cost

60/55/50/45/40 Energy

Range

2a61lbo.jpg Cooldown

9/9/9/9/9 seconds

Cost

120/115/110/105/100 Energy

Range

Global

10f7uy8.jpg Cooldown

150/135/120 seconds

Cost

50/50/50 Energy

Range

Global

6# Tips and Tricks

The Dragon - at around level 8-10 Shen can solo the dragon (gives 100 odd gold to each person on your team) with his vorpal blades, its a shockingly slow process but easily doable, however, as it takes along time your lane could get pushed or a team fight could go down etc, use it at your own risk but it is really handy.

Going back to your lane - as your energy is not mana etc and it comes back really fast you can keep using shadow dash to get back to your lane / a team fight faster.

Ki strike - I haven't talked about Shens passive ability yet as i'm personally not to sure how it works myself but everytime it charges up you hit extra damage to a creep or enemy champ, works well if you throw a vorpal blade and then hit them with ki strike for extra damage / health regen.

Jungling - If you notice your lane is sweet you can take your time along the way to jungle abit, just spam vorpal blades and you shouldn't lose any health

Stand united trick - for faster scrolling through your allied champions when looking to save you can use the f# keys (f1 f2 f3 etc).

Thats basically everything I can think of, please feel free to comment / rate and give me CC (i'd appreciate this) if your unsure of anything feel free to ask aswell.

Also remember you are the tank, don't be afraid of just running into the enemy champs (make sure your on vent or with people you trust because it can turn nasty if randoms don't follow you in), also late game you can tank towers for your team.

Just remember, theres no such thing as a perfect tank, you can only do the best you can.

#7 Summary

Early game: Stay in your lane, get last hits, coordinate ganks. Your lack of AOE will make it harder to farm. So make sure you get those last hits.

End game: I've never had a long game with Shen. Keep the other team's carries at bay and shut down snowballers, and by midgame you'll have a concede or nexus kill easily.

343raxk.jpg Shen, The Eye of Twilight

Enjoy.

whats your problem dude'? u dont like it? or what

Its funny.

then you will say that you will make a guide

for pro evolution soccer:

like give pass there,not there....

COME ON THESE GAMES DONT HAVE A SPECIAL STRATEGY,

u think he is hard to play? build is very good (Test by me)  spells ok too

/fail i played shen like mm half of my games so no ur spell build sucks ur item build sucks and ur abilities sucks as well.

ok dude keep dreaming

lol what a kid. im 30 lvl i have like 500 match the 200 of them are on shen so ye gtfo retard u dont have a clue about how to play with sjhen.