Gm ShoP

i there a way to take smth from gm shop without paying ssry for a stp question :)

Yes with hlapex,but remember hlapex is dead.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, do the script is not hard, u better know delphi to it ;P I can make some scripts, but scripts are a way to send regular packets, which are called when another event happens, etc, these kind of extended options, but the secret here is in code in a way ull obtain not intended answears from server like adena.txt where the guy just made the server answear the way he wanted...Even scripting may be hard to exploit, but im not very inside of it yet so i cant judge...But certainly scripts are last hope for now :D

why cant they make l2phx like hlapex, its easy to use, simple and i think much better, sorry for saying but l2phx sucks

U really think so? Use ur brain for a moment and name the software used in the latest big exploits... yeah, thats right...

• 1 month later...