[Request]Unban endART

Narda

hahaha lol

with what face you come here and ask for unban after all you did at l2mxc forum.

If you gained any kind of respect here at mxc with undart you destroyed it with your retarded bot accounts and your retarded posts at l2mxc forum.

Ye it hurt but this is the true.

the time of the truth

by the way maxcheaters make new photo about banned members? i check his prof and i see other pic xS

the time of the truth

by the way maxcheaters make new photo about banned members? i check his prof and i see other pic xS

what are you talking about?

hahaha lol

with what face you come here and ask for unban after all you did at l2mxc forum.

If you gained any kind of respect here at mxc with undart you destroyed it with your retarded bot accounts and your retarded posts at l2mxc forum.

Ye it hurt but this is the true.

That's the TRUTH and the TRUTH hurts :)

No, it isn't changed. You should have known that in profiles the banned avatar is not displayed.

what a bunch of shit lol.

Erol, you are just an licker so gtfo.

I have not bot account's on L2MxC forum - and Maxtor know it.

Narda was only my account on old l2mxc forum.

Interpid

Mr. jelaous. When i was creating my guides and sharing all of things i do, it was really active Section.

It is my fault that there is lot of jealous peoples such as Erol or Interpid and they don't want me again on forum? ^^

Holy crap,

i advise you to kill yourself.

Cheers

in the fact i still remember the post Maxtor did about endart,where he posted his real life pictures,among with many personal informations and his IP..

and he wants u back here ?^^