Inna

Inna

lol i cannot even understand ur greek...

There's no problem, I forgive you, for your "damaged" brain.

You are one of the clever members in mxc who can't understand me, sadly out there, in the world I mean, I you know what this is, people use to understand every single word I am saying. English and Greek.

There's no problem, I forgive you, for your "damaged" brain.

You are one of the clever members in mxc who can't understand me, sadly out there, in the world I mean, I you know what this is, people use to understand every single word I am saying. English and Greek.

Btw, my translator dont even try to translate your replies. Maybe broken down.I need a new translator.

Actually we are the only guys here who know how this image it has been created, the people who is going to sell(for example) these images in the future(for example), won't know how this image is fixed.

[gr]Με αλλα λογια, αυριο μεθαυριο αν ειναι αυτη η δουλεια του ο αλλος δεν θα του πει: Α.. πηρες μια ετοιμη εικονα εβαλες αυτο και αυτο αρα θα σε πληρωσω πιο λιγα λευτα.

καπως ετσι δηλαδη[/gr]

Tα αγγλικα δεν βγαζουν κανενα απολυτως νοημα,τα ελληνικα αν εξαιρεσεις την κακη συνταξη και τα διαβασεις καμια 15αρια φορες κατι καταλαβενεις [G R]

Mods smite them for greek in english section plus their bling bling wars.

OH NO NOZ I WANNA MY pixel

And ok,it's bling bling wars,we are trying to tell ProJecT that he should fix his english grammar

that stupid ass bitch needs to die >.>

Locked.

PS: The sig is not so bad tho.. a 7/10

Inna is the best !!!!!!

cool man i like it ...

get a life >.>