For Intrepid

Cherub

How is it that you Intrepid understand everything and we understand nothing? Racism is flaming or hating someone just because of their race / nationality. so flaming Greeks is supposed to be considered as racism but i guess moderators have a reason that they dont punish you for that. btw the white people are a race... which is called caucasian.

greeks arent minded of beeing flamed anymore.We have get used of it..and the true is in some things he is true..but imo what he does isn't right

Man i dont tell that i like you, but i will give you an advice. Leave Intrepid as he is. He is stucked at his country borders and thinks that every country except of his is nothing. So let it pass. You think that some1 will ban him?

Why always discuss for off/fail subjects?

Cherub we are all unfair and asholes,now can you leave ?,thnx -.-

Why do you care if i will leave or not? if you dont like my posts just dont read them.

i love that you guys are sooooo failed with that :D

especially you maprex because i love every country except greece and i can state you reasons but i dont think you are mature enough to understand such things.

also i am not racist actually im a Caucasian type man im not totally white so that would a missunderstand if i would be racist that way also about me hating greece is equal to racism i have 1 thing to say

Who would not hate a country which live from our money and the citizens of it have 1000€+ in every month while other country who actually greece live from are poor and many ppl close to die in hunger and all of this because of the greek ppl who love to cry for more while they alredy have much more than they deserve so what are we exactly talking about?

btw the white people are a race... which is called caucasian.

Im wondering where is lightmagik on threads like that :'/

Anywayz, There will not be any country that will gain the greek flame level and create more complicated words beside greek ones that have nonsense when you translate them.

The english flame level is less than 60% and greek ones is up to 200%.

Who would understand the translate of "Κολοκιθοκεφτέ" even if he google it? Haha.

Who would understand the translate of "Κολοκιθοκεφτέ" even if he google it? Haha.

Μe, you πεπονοκέφαλε!