A scary adventure, DON'T DRINK COFFEE!!!

-$karos-

So, I was minding my own business yesterday playing some counter strike and shit and suddenly I really wanted to go for #2.

My crap was as hard as stone and they wouldn't come out, so I did what I always do in that situation and drank coffee, only this time I drank 2 times more coffee than usual.

It was great... after 17 minutes I was pooping like a happy person enjoying the release of the extra weight my body had accumulated.

But! There were some side effects.

I went out that night to a friend of mine which happens to be a girl to have some fun. I started noticing dull chest pain and unusual heart beating. I ignored it since I thought it would go away. But the pain lasted for hours and my heart was still racing. I really got scared and got some sort of panic attack that seemed to me that it was a heart attack! We rushed to the emergency room to get me checked out.

The doctors told me that I'm okay and that coffee can cause those side effects especially if you already have a high pressure (which happens that I ALSO have high pressure).

They explained that since I had a mild bronchitis (the illness that makes you cough like a motherfυcker to the point you spit blood) and I already had a mild chest pain cause of the illness and with excessive coughing + coffee it aggravated them.

Yesterday was a day like hell! I felt like I was dying!!!

So remember kids. DoN't DrInK FυCkInG CoFfEe!!!

Btw i had something else like an "adventure" i was going gym for a month and after it i stopped for 2 weeks, drinking alcohol and cigarettes...and after those 2 weeks of gap i went again to gym and i was feeling bad with my chest so i said to my self i won't smoke again only some beer and gym ^^

Btw i had something else like an "adventure" i was going gym for a month and after it i stopped for 2 weeks, drinking alcohol and cigarettes...and after those 2 weeks of gap i went again to gym and i was feeling bad with my chest so i said to my self i won't smoke again only some beer and gym ^^

Gym itself isn't good.

You just get buffed have some extra strength but you are not fit.

If you want to have a nice body and be buffed start a martial art and do other sports.

Now if you do that for a year and eat healthy you will have an awesome body :)

i drink like 2 liters per day hard black coffee (filled with darkness), and i did not had those symptoms most likely u have  a heart problem.. u should have that checked out xD

i drink like 2 liters per day hard black coffee (filled with darkness), and i did not had those symptoms most likely u have  a heart problem.. u should have that checked out xD

I'm arrhythmic I told you that :D

Gym itself isn't good.

You just get buffed have some extra strength but you are not fit.

If you want to have a nice body and be buffed start a martial art and do other sports.

Now if you do that for a year and eat healthy you will have an awesome body :))

am bored of sports :P Prefer gym...

I have exactly the same symptoms, but i didn't check them so bad.

I was being adviced by a friend doctor.

Dude if you're arythmic you should get checked it out.

It could be nothing or it could be something fatal.

I'm arythmic and I'm planing to visit the doctor this week.

I'm also exercising to increase my stamina several months now and I haven't got anything serious.

But even though a visit to the doctor for heart issues is a MUST

plus http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20606123/