Maxcheaters Promotional Video Contest V2! [10.09.10]

I won't participate in this one unless Maxtor changes the "4+ minutes" to "50+ seconds".

Because as the title says it's a promotional Video and not a movie.

Btw the maximum video size should be 2 GB.

I won't participate in this one unless Maxtor changes the "4+ minutes" to "50+ seconds".

hes got a point

that's what i've been saying till now, 4 minutes for a forum's promo? and if it was a server then it would've been 8?

I'm always honest going to be honest one more time..

Sofaki's try - nothing special and i know it's just a preview but as i saw from the video its a complete disaster in your head... you should seriously think about positioning of texts and how to sort them.. its just a preview.... i know but its not good, at all.

To me it looks like you just use pre-made Adobe after effect projects or bought ones from VideoCopilot or others Project makers

i dont use ready parts like ur video :)

to me it looks like you are afraid :/ this is just a preview that MAYBE i will add at the final outcome

Wow, me using ready parts? i learned everything by myself, to me those projects are just pre-made, until you can prove it :)

So who's the liar now?

sonyvegasprojects.png

to me it looks like you are afraid :/ this is just a preview that MAYBE i will add at the final outcome

Sorry , but i'm not afraid of you, people telling you "good video" when you just use pre-made projects? is that even worth?

Your video of 2009

yourvideo.png

Same as videocopilot pre-made project, very strange

width=1024 height=640http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/7849/videocopilot.png[/img]