About "-EMPTY- Places in MaxCheaters staffers...

Maxtor

called merge and not fix anything simple because the topic will be always closed because of greek nonstop flame

Greek nonstop flame because it is not often moderated.  Anyway this has nothing to do with the forum's downfall.

What do you think?

That's not the problem. I had said before some months that more sections and boards should be added. I also said that it'd be cool to rename the site to maxbastards to extend the forum's content. Just think about it. It'd be so cool.

oh and plz tell me what else to share?

There's no new exploits,hacks,tricks and most guides are useless.

Only developing sections are alive and they will remain alive coz of JAVA.dude, u can't face the truth.

then we dont need guys like u :)

we want cheaters / hackers / developers

if u are not one of them then dont register again

graphic team from what...from sig makers?are you serious?

omg.. graphic team like warez-bb team to create new logo new skin new banners .. this is graphic team.

omg.. graphic team like warez-bb team to create new logo new skin new banners .. this is graphic team.

and who going to create a it?

an extremly Busy Sofaki?

a website ripper goddess?

an only sig maker MD?

who just tell me a few name who can besides of Sofaki and Blane

i will give a few examples

-MU Online section is useless none plays none posts. i mean this section gets 1 post per 15 days lol. it gets +1 slot on the board for nothing

-Time goes on adapt to the past , get a LOL board (league of legends) since it is free people will play it. having board like this is better than nothing. well you may tell we got a HON board on but none posts. It's simple hon has --- posts cause now it is P2P not F2P anymore.

-People complain about why CS Section is dead. well in my opinion it's cause NONE plays it anymore at least i haven't seen many people playing it. 2 years ago yes it was different but like i say time changes the habits and it is normal. More people are playing COD than cs imo. It's cause COD gets always a new game and you feel that the game is alive but cs is dead.

true as far as i know w-bb changes logo nearly every week. for every event like global day against AIDS , they add new logo. well dunno if it is so necessary here since more things are on priority but it's still an idea

about extend the content i agree but 1st need to get rid of useless content

Of course.

If non cheaters/hackers/developers wouldn't register, the forum would have 0 activity. Think before you talk. And by the way, who are the cheaters/hackers in mxc.com? LOL!

Greek nonstop flame because it is not often moderated.

because is not often reported.

and when is reported are reported only poor ppl.

nonsense to continue this, many of you can't understand simple things.

btw hello sofaki imba coder mad hackZZ SKILZZ

Of course.

If non cheaters/hackers/developers wouldn't register, the forum would have 0 activity. Think before you talk. And by the way, who are the cheaters/hackers in mxc.com? LOL!

besides of mpj nobody xD

and who going to create a it?

an extremly Busy Sofaki?

a website ripper goddess?

an only sig maker MD?

who just tell me a few name who can besides of Sofaki and Blane

Blane

AdroniX

mg

MD

DarkSlayer

synX