About "-EMPTY- Places in MaxCheaters staffers...

Maxtor

Then let's promote Prince*, if he leeches 900 commits from teon he can make an L2J Section with 'good shares'.

BAAH..

Thanks but exactly for that reason i had the idea of create my own forum for development without all the crap that i would need to cleanup here because lets be honest from every l2j share/guide here around 100 the good ones all the rest is equal to shit

Time for me. As an ex-staffer and a current normal and random member, I can post while having previous experience.

So.

You are too blinded by bling bling things.

So.

ExTrEmEDwarf or Setekh -> G Mod (1 of them). Both of them are burned daily over the forum and help a lot.

SoFaKi (more than 8 months in the staff) -> L2Mod. ( I still remember that the 4 g mods had agreed with that, I still don't know what happened to that decision. Probably somebody declined it ::) )

AND! No Client Modders extra promotions. As an l2mod she'll have extra privs over that section, so the job will be easier and better. The only one who should be added is Chandy. He can't be very active, so limited privs are PERFECT and he has too much fυcking knowledge over that matter.

AnimaAequitatis -> Gold. Reason? He's not active just in the spam section, and he is mature enough to avoid abusing and do a great job.

NO EXTRA WOW MODS -> TheEnd may be a bit inactive, but the section is DEAD.

Intrepid -> L2J Dev. Can't you fυcking see that he is back, more active than ever, with a better behaviour and the same love for L2J Sections?

Now I am sure that this post will be burried, or yelled, because it doesn't fit the needs of wannabes out there, or enemies of the people I suggested.

HF.

i think ED is working and he can't be so active as he was in the past at least this is that he told us so i don't think he can become global

sofaki dunno if she is active or not too

anima i agree well we may be dumbass then the situation calls but he can use his brain then it is needed

wow mods well if noble becomes why not he is old and trusted he just logs into mxc to help on wow topics

intrepid indeed he is good plus he will finally get edit option lol

btw we would need aion mod. we have wow mod which actually doesn't have activity why not getting one for aion too. it's new game (1 y.o.) and it is getting updates , for example on 7 of sept. it gets expansion

Intrepid would be made L2J mod but he doesn't want.

Coyote (that i would love to see back >.>) doesn't want as well.

Sofaki , i think that she must at least be promoted to L2Mod

Erol As well -> L2Mod

Setekh -> G.Mod

ExtremeDwarf -> If he finds time with the army.No problem.

Dariuse -> Stay as he is.

Gold Member -> Add 1 to the miss of Erol and to innactive ones.I would suggest either AnimaAquetaris - Magaki13 - Phoenix or me.

Time for me. As an ex-staffer and a current normal and random member, I can post while having previous experience.

So.

You are too blinded by bling bling things.

So.

ExTrEmEDwarf or Setekh -> G Mod (1 of them). Both of them are burned daily over the forum and help a lot.

SoFaKi (more than 8 months in the staff) -> L2Mod. ( I still remember that the 4 g mods had agreed with that, I still don't know what happened to that decision. Probably somebody declined it ::) )

AND! No Client Modders extra promotions. As an l2mod she'll have extra privs over that section, so the job will be easier and better. The only one who should be added is Chandy. He can't be very active, so limited privs are PERFECT and he has too much fυcking knowledge over that matter.

AnimaAequitatis -> Gold. Reason? He's not active just in the spam section, and he is mature enough to avoid abusing and do a great job.

NO EXTRA WOW MODS -> TheEnd may be a bit inactive, but the section is DEAD.

Intrepid -> L2J Dev. Can't you fυcking see that he is back, more active than ever, with a better behaviour and the same love for L2J Sections?

Now I am sure that this post will be burried, or yelled, because it doesn't fit the needs of wannabes out there, or enemies of the people I suggested.

HF.

+1

aw 2 ppl talking about me ;o gz ima be famous soon

INTREPID L2J PLX!!!!!!!!!

No sweetheart im not going to do it especially because of when i start my forum i think i will end up kicked out anyway so xD

btw we would need aion mod. we have wow mod which actually doesn't have activity why not getting one for aion too. it's new game (1 y.o.) and it is getting updates , for example on 7 of sept. it gets expansion

AION Section is dead too ;p

Only you and Kendar can discuss properly about it.

i think ED is working and he can't be so active as he was in the past at least this is that he told us so i don't think he can become global

His addiction will manage to help him do his job :^)

sofaki dunno if she is active or not too

How active can you be at a section full of spam and without the delete priv, just the lock one?

OFFTOPIC: why maxtor dont make and Photoshop moderator?

Because photoshop has nothing to do with the whole forum and you "gfxers" are lucky that even a section like that exist