About "-EMPTY- Places in MaxCheaters staffers...

Maxtor

Time for me. As an ex-staffer and a current normal and random member, I can post while having previous experience.

So.

You are too blinded by bling bling things.

So.

ExTrEmEDwarf or Setekh -> G Mod (1 of them). Both of them are burned daily over the forum and help a lot.

SoFaKi (more than 8 months in the staff) -> L2Mod. ( I still remember that the 4 g mods had agreed with that, I still don't know what happened to that decision. Probably somebody declined it ::) )

AND! No Client Modders extra promotions. As an l2mod she'll have extra privs over that section, so the job will be easier and better. The only one who should be added is Chandy. He can't be very active, so limited privs are PERFECT and he has too much fυcking knowledge over that matter.

AnimaAequitatis -> Gold. Reason? He's not active just in the spam section, and he is mature enough to avoid abusing and do a great job.

NO EXTRA WOW MODS -> TheEnd may be a bit inactive, but the section is DEAD.

Intrepid -> L2J Dev. Can't you fυcking see that he is back, more active than ever, with a better behaviour and the same love for L2J Sections?

Now I am sure that this post will be burried, or yelled, because it doesn't fit the needs of wannabes out there, or enemies of the people I suggested.

HF.

L2J Developers: papaditsa (?)

That's more stupid than stupid, the guy PMed me asking how to code something like that:

if (activeChar.isHero())

{

activeChar.setNoblesse(true);

activeCgar.sendMessage("Gratz bla bla bla");

}

My suggestions:

Global Moderators: ED and Setekh

Lineage Moderators: Erol or Matim

WoW Moderators: Noble

L2J Developers: papaditsa

L2Client Developers: Chandy

CS Moderators: Morian only

I Need Throne OF Cs Moderator :D you have a good Suggestion Furuosus

but coyotable i dont speak greeklish xD

You are the best for the position lmao.

Plus coyote should be still a g.mod anyway ;/

Did you ask him if he wants? :D

haha :)

if he wants then :)

also Chuky was just fine as g.member anyway >.>

You are the best for the position lmao.

Plus coyote should be still a g.mod anyway ;/

The thing is im not going to argue about that because thats the obvious but you see the l2j sections doesnt matter if its greek or english need sooo huge rework that i cant even describe it and thanks but i hate to cleanup the mess that others made for years

also Chuky was just fine as g.member anyway >.>

yeah, abusing karma and locking ain't a serious business.

Oh wait.. karma and locking are the only privs they have =/

I support Intrepid aswell. He's a great L2J developer. If the opinion of a noname member like me counts too.

A 'noname member' like you, used to be a staffer, as an L2J Dev, so his opinion on that matter counts a lot.

For me at least.