Recomand me a good OS.

SoRa

bad software compatibility

annoying interface

really bad resource management

really bad administration as far as keep your pc clean

extremly slow os(ofc if you buy the macbook/pro for idk i think around 2000€ not so slow)

and the worst softwares of all time hence iTunes for example

You made my day.Really :P

You made my day.Really :P

look its quite obvious i mean mac overall is the worst OS

the "toplist" of operating systems is kinda like

server os

windows

linux versions made for home(eg ubuntu)

os x

simple because of and i know this for a fact since my ex gf have a macbook pro(which is funny for the same price i can buy a pc with core i7 cpu HD5000 crossfire 8gb ram and 2-3TB HDD) macbook pro is the worst notebook i have ever seen my acer for 30% of the price of a macbook simple just crashed it in every test we made :)

look its quite obvious i mean mac overall is the worst OS

the "toplist" of operating systems is kinda like

server os

windows

linux versions made for home(eg ubuntu)

os x

simple because of and i know this for a fact since my ex gf have a macbook pro(which is funny for the same price i can buy a pc with core i7 cpu HD5000 crossfire 8gb ram and 2-3TB HDD) macbook pro is the worst notebook i have ever seen my acer for 30% of the price of a macbook simple just crashed it in every test we made :)

I'm on vacations now.It's a shame, speaking with such words for the best OS around.You've had an experience, it seems I can't change your mind, but w/e.Everybody deserves to have his own opinion.When I'm back, I'll post some statistics, some facts, some own tests which MAY change your mind.

Anyway, I'll suggest to my friend, OSx.

I'm on vacations now.It's a shame, speaking with such words for the best OS around.You've had an experience, it seems I can't change your mind, but w/e.Everybody deserves to have his own opinion.When I'm back, I'll post some statistics, some facts, some own tests which MAY change your mind.

Anyway, I'll suggest to my friend, OSx.

dont get me wrong i hate windows too but still the fact is linux > windows > os x

just a simple fact why which nobody can argue with: Apple is the worst as far as software/hardware goes their group of programmers are a joke and their software is extremly limited.

The only reason why most ppl like apple is that they can make ppls mind think iphone is good for you while you dont need 80% of the features and the other 20% is made in a shit way :D

dont get me wrong i hate windows too but still the fact is linux > windows > os x

just a simple fact why which nobody can argue with: Apple is the worst as far as software/hardware goes their group of programmers are a joke and their software is extremly limited.

The only reason why most ppl like apple is that they can make ppls mind think iphone is good for you while you dont need 80% of the features and the other 20% is made in a shit way :D

And I was looking for a hater. :P

Anyway bro, it's your opinion keep it like it.I won't change your mind.But some of the things you're saying are fake, without a base.Anyway..

And I was looking for a hater. :P

Anyway bro, it's your opinion keep it like it.I won't change your mind.But some of the things you're saying are fake, without a base.Anyway..

im not a hater i WAS a big apple fun but after i experienced the quality of their product i said i was the most stupid guy on planet earth to ever say apple is good

im not a hater i WAS a big apple fun but after i experienced the quality of their product i said i was the most stupid guy on planet earth to ever say apple is good

Look, dunno why.I'm having a mbp and I'm more than excited with it.Its performance is spectacular, really.I'm designing and programming in this notebook, without having it crashed EVER! So, yeah, I'm more than a fan, for Apple.

Look, dunno why.I'm having a mbp and I'm more than excited with it.Its performance is spectacular, really.I'm designing and programming in this notebook, without having it crashed EVER! So, yeah, I'm more than a fan, for Apple.

well for the price of the macbook pro i would buy that:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=31135&CatId=114

now compare the price this pc 1599$ the best macbook pro with 4gb ram 500gb hdd 2199$

and now the different for -600$ i still have 12gb memory compared to 4

triple channel memory handler compared to dual channel is like l2jserver.com vs maxcheaters in quality :D

macbook have geforce 320m graphics card for -600$ i get 2xHD5770 with DX11 and better specs

well for the price of the macbook pro i would buy that:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=31135&CatId=114

now compare the price this pc 1599$ the best macbook pro with 4gb ram 500gb hdd 2199$

and now the different for -600$ i still have 12gb memory compared to 4

triple channel memory handler compared to dual channel is like l2jserver.com vs maxcheaters in quality :D

macbook have geforce 320m graphics card for -600$ i get 2xHD5770 with DX11 and better specs

Do not compare the hardware only.Compare the OS with the Hardware together.It CAN'T be compared with crap wind0w$.

Do not compare the hardware only.Compare the OS with the Hardware together.It CAN'T be compared with crap wind0w$.

the hardware is necessary since better your hardware faster your os is with that i was referring to mac book pro is extremly overpriced comapred to its features i can get a notebook with its features for around 1000$ or even less from a much more trusted and better company

anyway as far as the OS goes ok heres a few other thing that i dont posted before

start a bit with some faked by apple stuff

os x needs 5gb free space to install it windows needs 16-20gb BUT what apple never said is while windows need 16-20gb for stable os with clean install apple need the same amount of space to be stable

startup/shutdown/sleep

windows 7 has a start time less than 30 sec while actually the only os that os x can win against in boot up is vista

as far as shutdown/sleep goes here the management is for shutdown much better for windows(7) in sleep both os is the same

64bit apps

as far as 32/64bit goes windows handle it much better just look at their experience with it like it or not apple is at the level with 64bit where microsoft and linux was a decade ago

multicore usage

both company use the same type of technology but its kinda like apple have the more extensive windows have the better one

GPGPU

apple is all about fancy useless stuff so obviously their things are look better but work better?hell no

heres the thing OS X dont have DX 11 support at all while windows does

OS X has a HD video acceleration coded on software side which is absolutely useless at all

Windows have native gpu acceleration while they have much more tweeks to accelerate things like flash or HD videos for example and its much more faster because its use your hardware so as good as your pc is faster you enjoy the videos/games

and if we talk about games

can anyone tell me any good game that works on OS X? :D

default browser:

this is the wekness of windows IE is the worst browser ever created even compared to safari but heres the thing since you are a windows user you use firefox/google chrome mostly compare them to safari and you see safari fail soo hard

networking:

for regular ppl that part is hard to understand generally its about the way you can handle your internet connections and how fast it is done...

so as far as os x goes they didnt changed anything in it since ages while windows constantly improve it and with windows 7 they have the most easy to understand network UI and its pretty fast too

battery life in case if you have a notebook

windows 7 compared to os x increase your battery life with around 10%(that info from a windows 7 RC1 test so it maybe more with final version)

media

as far as music/movies go...media center of windows..if you learn how to use it it become your favourite tool ever and OS X can come with quicktime its just a fancy UI with only 2 useless thing in it 1.exit button 2.recording

backgrounds

okay now i keep it short here "more drug to apple bg designers cause they suck hard"

backup

sometimes when you need a backup what you do in os x?its an all or nothing stuff hence you save everything or you dont save anything at all in windows yes its a bit slower and the interface is not that fancy but it does the job with much more user friendlyness

and for last my best part

dock vs taskbar

seriously now the dock is a really fancy stuff but usefull?no

you see the dock is nothing more than fancy way of monitoring currently running applications and for only that its not that good fancy but not great feature

while windows with taskbar actually give you a "tool" to handle especially since windows 7 taskbar anything you want with extremly fast speed convinient look and without loosing space like with the os x dock

okay i could write more but thats enough i guess :D