Djxxx's pack?

Feelmyspells

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hi! If you love TikTok music and want to download it, use SaveTikTok. Just copy the TikTok video link, paste it on the site, and download your favorite tracks and videos quickly. I think this is a great opportunity. I also really like to use Instagram. I wonder if there is such a function. I will tell you how to get likes on Instagram very quickly. So I wish you success in achieving popularity. Enjoy them anytime, on any device!nytime, on any device!
    • U dont kbow what happened with dumanist I send him files he downloaded and then asked for refund, i got all proofs at whatsapp, why he never open a topic, fucking idiot u are 😆 There are no fake updates me and him made all fixes, we dont have to prove something.. especially when you told him that cache is wrong and this is why it crashes while you have half of the code unclosed connections in mail system.. as i said gtfo, pay your programmer to make your fixes! Cause for scripts changing stats you are more than good.. as i said.. bulgarian whore, lick everyone!  There are no fake updates me and him made all fixes, we dont have to prove something.. especially when you told him that cache is wrong and this is why it crashes while you have half of the code unclosed connections in mail system.. as i said gtfo, pay your programmer to make your fixes! Cause for scripts changing stats you are more than good.. as i said.. bulgarian whore, lick everyone!       Also the truth is i helped in many codes inside the pack! But the most percentage is zoumhs work! If he is the one making it or someone else its non of your bussiness he doesnt have profit from this! He is clever to make subscriptions that way he can find all issues , while u just ask 100 per fixes 😅🤣     If u are that great, why u lick trevorj and why back in the days begging gustavo to make you stuff!  Just enjoy your life and leave zoumhs alone! To do his hobby! You are just a toxic and jealous rat! All your "clients" speak with the best for you 🤣🤣🤣      
    • So since interlude chronicle when a monster attacks you , it auto targets the monster , i need to disable it , like on C1-C4 was.   Im using vanganth extender also have sources ,but have no idea wheare to take a look.    
    • I have a rebirth engine on my server and it works great, except after the first rebirth... When taking 2nd+++ Rebirth it does NOT give any rewards... If someone could PM me I would appreciate it, I dont want to post the code here until it is fixed... This can be closed, stupidly enough you have to repeat the rewards for every separate rebirth instead of just the one item you want them all to give....
    • You telling me that ZOUMHS fixing things in the source code xD, please don't try to be funny. When are you going to tell the truth? just fake updates 🙂   ps What happened to the deleted posts from me and the evidence of how much FAKE you are? Another person who thinks like me. Let's see who will be quicker to delete the posts.  I admit, i cant live without you 🙂 But please stop changing your nicknames because i no longer know who is who.      
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock