How to kill Ant Queen.

Dunno if this works on ur server but it worked in mine before they modded it:

Curse fear the larva away. Put a summon to hit the larva. The nurse ants will draw to the larva and spam heal it.

U can kill ant queen in peace

Oh come one Queen Ant is the easiest Raid Boss it needs only to think.U need 3 Chars 78 lvl (or the lvl u think) to kill ant nurse.Queen Ant will not restore her life so she will die very easy.

78?

I`ve kill the rb  in 5min with 2 warlocks in party ( PARALIZE FTW )

I liked:)

Lol ...

if you are playing a c4 server , 3 high level mages kill or sleep the nurse ants and a party of 45lvl sorcs kill the ant queen

if you are playing c5 or above that wont work, anyone that's 9 levels above the boss will get raid silenced, so get one archer party killing nurse ants and one sorc party killing the queen, all chars under 50 lvl

@kaguyakun learn to play the game for gods sake

"Just like the raid bosses, boss-ranked monsters (i.e., Ant Queen, Core, Orfen, and Zaken) and their monster followers now use petrification or silence when they are attacked by players 9 or more levels higher, or if they are using skills. "

chronicle 5 patch notes -> http://www.lineage2.com/news/chronicle5_07.html

Dunno if this works on ur server but it worked in mine before they modded it:

Curse fear the larva away. Put a summon to hit the larva. The nurse ants will draw to the larva and spam heal it.

U can kill ant queen in peace

this method + 3 sorc (40 - 45 lvl) + SE (high lvl will be great) + BD + 2 high lvl nukers (kill all arround) = 5 min

Depends chronicle in a C4 off x2 server we kill him with a 3 sorc 1 necro and BD , SE and EE high lvl far from queen to prevent raid curse, And sorc and sps high lvl to kill nurses. ( And a lot of other players to kill war hahah )

omg why are you all makeing thing harder just get 2 ppl 70 + lvl to kill nureses and a party with sorcs dancer and shilien elder to kill queen ant and DONE!!! its easy to kill...

There are 6 nurse ants, they respawn quite fast, and if you can't kill them or sleep them instantly, then they will heal AQ. And they have a great heal power. So stop it with the newb replies like "i can kill AQ with just a necro lvl 78". That's some high-rate-pvp server, and has NOTHING to do with the real Lineage.