What about spam team?

Reptant_

I see now they most likely be disbanded

i see many ppl who want spam-and spam team section is dead

so should u consider of refreshing it?

when we make a feature,why should it be 1 time only?and not be replenished after some time?

i pm'd maxtor about the refresh some weeks ago...maybee month

but diddn't recieved any reply. but the spamteam board will stay dead

why should you spam there with a group of 10 when you can spam in spamsection with a group of 50

i pm'd maxtor about the refresh some weeks ago...maybee month

but diddn't recieved any reply. but the spamteam board will stay dead

why should you spam there with a group of 10 when you can spam in spamsection with a group of 50

many times there are many unwanted ppl in spam sections

if we put every wanted person in spamteam

spam section will fail ....

not everyone

just the guys that 'can'

also this will prevent many multi accs and ppl will freely tell ther opinions

in our theme

i suggest refreshing Spam Team with members that must be in there(the active spammers who donot flame)and move GOST there

rules are the same,the spam team will put everyone they want in there

so no multi-acc and 10 yo childen who can make mess

we will, plus we will add new rules about how to join.

Meng,after coyote's left,I believe in you and blane. . .Don't let me(US) down. . .seriously!

Meng,after coyote's left,I believe in you and blane. . .Don't let me(US) down. . .seriously!

Obviously u donot believe in GrisoM xD

we will, plus we will add new rules about how to join.

i am glad to hear it

in our theme

i suggest refreshing Spam Team with members that must be in there(the active spammers who donot flame)and move GOST there

rules are the same,the spam team will put everyone they want in there

so no multi-acc and 10 yo childen who can make mess

The gost wont be moved there, it will remain on spam board since we all will lose our spam posts count.

You can create a brand new one, as soon as i get access on this board

ALSO this will happen if maxtor and only approve it.