LF HELP

DBSK

does anyone have IG walker for bfdr x100 the epi?

I was trying to bypass it but omfg i get stucked at the login and it say im using worng protocol

I do not know if I can post link from another site here, I know a link where explains how to use bot on this server. But the site also is temporarily offline. I guess I better send you the link via PM. Once he gets back online, I am sending you.

I do not know if I can post link from another site here, I know a link where explains how to use bot on this server. But the site also is temporarily offline. I guess I better send you the link via PM. Once he gets back online, I am sending you.

would cool if you can send me ^^ thanks

i know, if the problem is the protocol, when try to logg in you need to change(in l2net v3.85 the predeterminated is protocol 152) if l2bfdr if gracia epilogue try to use the protocol 146. I will try to logg in with IG , and i will response =)

PS: the unique server that i cant logged with IG is the l2the17heroes.. but in OGG mode i get in all the servers i wanted :D

i got an error trying to logg in.. with normal client and IG.. :S! the password is incorrect, i made an account and activated it some times! can any one give me an account (without use only to try to log) because i cant log with my account.

EDIT: Searching... please wait.

Your account has been activated. Thank you for your time.

And then cant log :S

EDIT2: I cant log in :S they got some good thing to avoid bots..

Good DBSK did the tests here, and noticed that the only possible way to connect that server is through proxy Proxyfier + L2Fork and a second client of Lineage II Epilogue. The protocol version is 152 but, even more so Antibot not accept connection.

Good DBSK did the tests here, and noticed that the only possible way to connect that server is through proxy Proxyfier + L2Fork and a second client of Lineage II Epilogue. The protocol version is 152 but, even more so Antibot not accept connection.

well i dont rly get it what do you mean but thanks a lot for helping