double post demodar

Nosti21

hm he need one small warn 2 hours online & he have  4 post :P

xD ok i give him a warning ( i m not nothing especially ) but i m donator member and i say him to watch out xD

you cant do nothing. its a priv from mods and staff member. dont do nothing

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Yes full manipulation you mean this is what really happened    
    • I know but I try to keep it clean for when the time comes for the designer to have easy job, but as I've said I kinda abandoned it, found more profitable web frameworks maybe I will return to it later.
    • First you need to add a JRE to eclipse (Window -> Preferences -> Java -> Installed JREs -> Add) Then right click on your project -> Properties -> Java Build Path -> Libraries -> double click on the current JRE library -> Alternate JRE (and select the one that you have added above)   If you have already compiled the pack with another java version you will probably have to do a few more steps.  -Click on your project on package explorer. -Go to the top left and find Source -> Clean up -Right click on build.xml -> run as -> External Tools Configurations -> JRE -> Separate JRE -> select the one that you want to use -> Apply -> Run
    • Swordsinger naked 77 lvl ( no 3rd ) 50 euro   Shillen saint 78 lvl [ POW]  tallum robe set weapon acu 140 Euro price to negotiate   titan 76 lvl naked     characters with email   Blue Wolf Heavy set = 12 euro tallum glaive = 15 euro     Saint spear haste = 120e - sold hd focus = 120e = sold Tallum heavy set 35e - sold   more info mess Discord Topseller#4081
    • You can use this room only in DevMode. If you want this room in game instead of any location then write me in discord and we can talk about details how it can be and about location.