Spammer? :S

SøNiC

He's not a spammer. You can get 9999999 posts per day and still not be one. But if you're posting flaming comments, double posting, posting useless answers in topics with post count then you can call him a spammer.

The fact that you are 2 years here and have 60 posts doesn't prove anything except from the fact that you're not active enough.....

yes because i haven't pc .. -.-

so :P? People like to spam specialy greeks thats why they play L2 cause of forums and flame sections and their e-penis

Said it all.

btw

Name: AnimaAequitatis

I'm a bigger spammer now !

so :P? People like to spam specialy greeks thats why they play L2 cause of forums and flame sections and their e-penis

this is not l2 forum. So your subject is sensless.

Dude 90% of the players here are L2 players which talk about L2 and make their e-penis bigger...

y and 90 % of these people are like "I'm not playing L2 anymore, cause I'm not a nolifer. I have a cottage, 5 girlfriends, 3 limos, 2 helicopters and a ship"

y and 90 % of these people are like "I'm not playing L2 anymore, cause I'm not a nolifer. I have a cottage, 5 girlfriends, 3 limos, 2 helicopters and a ship"

u know why they can afford all that? Cause they stopped playing L2 which means they got a job and not waste money on donations anymore :D! see lets all quit and live like playboys in a playboy mansion!

edit. I dont play L2 anymore :P Just troll around forums and do some dev work by request.

Dude 90% of the players here are L2 players which talk about L2 and make their e-penis bigger...

talking about l2 makes your e-penis bigger??

your statments are so for laugh.

the 1/9 from forum has report anima but nothing...

ye, he was reported over 10 times.

I even quoted his spams with nikoloudos lot of times while they were using topics as MSN conversation.

As you all clearly see nothing happend. Not that i agree with that but this is it ...

Locked.

There are lot of reports about anima. Do not make more topics.

If you need another answer PM Maxtor to give you the last one.