[Movie] Mortal Kombat: Rebirth coming 2013 lololololololo

BassHunter

This is the movie and video game of my childhood and now they decided to make another movie (WHERE SCORPION IS THE GOOD GUY LOL)

so c00000000000l

i seriously love that when they create movies that have been already on a stage (for example like with Toy Story 3) and not all that new shit coming like avatar

If 2012 is end of the world im gonna kick God's nuts because I long to watch that movie !!!!!!!!!!!!! go

lol this looked more like resident evil instead of mortal kombat. it has resident evil's music as well. lol normally mortal kombat is in ancient times not in the modern world. also i hate this black guy policeman.... he plays too tough i really really hate him. he is totally fake.

well the fact is that this is not mortal kombat and since it has resident evil's music i think its more like resident evil. also BARAKA IS NOT A NIGGER AND HE IS NOT A DOCTOR! LOL! and reptile is a ninja not an ubnormal human.

where is outworld? where is netherealm? where is chaosrealm? where is edenia? where is princess kitana? where is the emperor shao kahn? where is goro? where is kintaro? lol i was in love with scorpion since mortal kombat 2 but here he is good so i dont like him. :(

well, of course im not saying that old mortal kombat movies / series were better. i think they dont even deserve to have an oppinion about them. but this one i dont know if it will be a good movie but certainly its not mortal kombat. why cant they just make movie stories EXACTLY THE SAME with game stories?

by the way mortal kombat 9 for PS3 is JUST GREAT! i saw the trailer. its perfect! and of course scorpion is evil again! ha ha ha :P