[Discussion]Your First Char !

My first char name was in FuersSLO a dark elf blade dancer (it was so sexy that why i mostly always nowdays do a delf :D

anyway after a time days with a help of my friends i kinda learned how to play it (we played l2elite c3 45x) and we made clan named KarantanijaSLO and ally with cheese (dont remember his clan name) but he was leader of the DIE ally (DeathIsEternal) and we got all the castles hahaahaaha :D

anyway my char still exist in l2elite coz i nerver deleted it and the server never was closed. i believe i still have my +13 duals and the top c3 armor.

My first char name was in FuersSLO a dark elf blade dancer (it was so sexy that why i mostly always nowdays do a delf :D

anyway after a time days with a help of my friends i kinda learned how to play it (we played l2elite c3 45x) and we made clan named KarantanijaSLO and ally with cheese (dont remember his clan name) but he was leader of the DIE ally (DeathIsEternal) and we got all the castles hahaahaaha :D

anyway my char still exist in l2elite coz i nerver deleted it and the server never was closed. i believe i still have my +13 duals and the top c3 armor.

why you dont play there ?

My first char was Hell Knight on C4 xDD

it was 100x but i was still in Nightmare heavy and lvl 73 cuz i couldn't kill the Angel Guardians in Toi since my buffs were all messed up xD

happy moments with my first char  :)

i was 9 when i created my first char .i have started bnb but i didn't play a lot .i remember that i have a elf ,he was male ,he was a mystic and i have reached 20 lvl :D .i didn't play a lot. CAN't remember the name

It was my 1st char on official[bartz] on c1 i created one female SPH named CriticalHera then i change ofc...but i still hate SPH  .

I was playing from net..i had a lot of SS but i dnt think there are exist now :P

Ah, nostalgic memories from my first L2 character :).

Nickname: Jompa92

Class: Phantom Ranger

LvL: i think i got to 64 or something, took me like half a year :P.

Back then i was like 12 years old :D