interlude [L2J] L2 Deimos

SuFFLeR

* Enchant Rate: Safe-10 Max-16

* Normal scroll ( 50% ) Blessed Scroll (100%)

Oh now i saw it,

I think this its a bit fail,50% normal scroll and 100% blessed

i think,you should change it.btw.

So why should we play there ? I saw nothing more than the everyday IL server... Nothing special.. no worth playing it srsly. Only special thing might end up to be the enchant rate which doesn't really matter if its like max 6 with no safe and 50% since its a PvP server but most kids will never udnerstand so i wont bother to understand. I can't say good luck cuz after a week or two max a month we wont hear from the server much but "due to lack of money we closed our server thank you for being part of our fail" L2 Deimos Admin.

So why should we play there ? I saw nothing more than the everyday IL server... Nothing special.. no worth playing it srsly. Only special thing might end up to be the enchant rate which doesn't really matter if its like max 6 with no safe and 50% since its a PvP server but most kids will never udnerstand so i wont bother to understand. I can't say good luck cuz after a week or two max a month we wont hear from the server much but "due to lack of money we closed our server thank you for being part of our fail" L2 Deimos Admin.

//care

agree

+1

Can't belive server with... really nothing special, has more ppl than other servers worth playing..I don't get it... prove 120 0nline.  I think real is like 50-60 online and every guy has box..that's all

+1

Can't belive server with... really nothing special, has more ppl than other servers worth playing..I don't get it... prove 120 0nline.  I think real is like 50-60 online and every guy has box..that's all

Login and check. ;)