interlude [L2Off] Lineage 2 Elemental

JeezeChrist

looks good??? omg man server totally sucks... the 95 % will be archers like l2mxc because they are f**kin op... duelists skills aren't working right, sonic rage 100 dmg at dc robe +0? you kidding me??? come on

looks good??? omg man server totally sucks... the 95 % will be archers like l2mxc because they are f**kin op... duelists skills aren't working right, sonic rage 100 dmg at dc robe +0? you kidding me??? come on

it's still beta dumbass, just report it on forum and give admins do what they have to do (fixing bugs) you'r fucking dumbass.

by pplz such you, server's fail cuz they can't even report.

go to hell dumbass.

also i've read that gm's will decrease power of archers.

You fail in all ways, I reported some bugs during beta and they fixing much, this is what beta is for in my opinion, I like it. If you dont like it don't join it :)

You had post your server on my forum so I will flood your server. Have fun.

Your ip: 83.99.152.68

We can't do anything against people that advertise on other servers, the Staff Team doesn't do such things, all I can do is apologize in the name of l2elemental, but players do what they want to do, it has always been like this.

failed server!!admin wanna nerf all chars!archers are not OP and they wanna nerf them more :) when a guy told them about dagger that he cant kill a simple mage they replied get resist buffs that means pvp 2mins + why ppl cant leave smth retail like?!and dumbs on mxc a lot of ppl were archers cuz is the best for assisting on mass pvp siege get a life kids!rofl

failed server!!admin wanna nerf all chars!archers are not OP and they wanna nerf them more :) when a guy told them about dagger that he cant kill a simple mage they replied get resist buffs that means pvp 2mins + why ppl cant leave smth retail like?!and dumbs on mxc a lot of ppl were archers cuz is the best for assisting on mass pvp siege get a life kids!rofl

You must be a hard disturbed person :'( You fail in read the word "Beta". Why do you think beta exist?

Just save your crap lol, They working good.

Well people if you think the server is gonna fail, all I can tell you is just don't join and stop posting in this thread. The Staff Team has enough experience with l2 servers now and we're confident that we will get things balanced and be able to hold a solid server.

Live Date is announced on our homepage/forum, check it out for more info, also check in our irc channels #l2elemental on irc.deltaanime.net and irc.binhex.org.

Hope to see you there.